What do you think of people who wear mostly black?

Most of my coats, socks, scarves and shoes have been black. I'm not gothic or emo. I just have a liking for the color. I get weird stares in public. What do you think when you see someone wearing mostly black?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything about it. Sometimes I wear all black without even realizing it, until some idiot, always an older person, makes a big deal about me being depressed just because I occasionally put on a black shirt. I guess old farts that were taught to read too much into the color of someones clothes might think you are depressed or something, but most younger people won't think anything about the color of your clothes.

What Guys Said 3

• They want to look like Johnny Cash lol. I guess because they think it looks slimming or they like the black look kind of the dark black hole style or those dark metal band looks or Halloween style looks or even biker looks.

• I see no problem with it haha and FYI goth style has died out its mostly emo or gothic prep now.

• Lot of creeps

What Girls Said 9

• I wear it to school to not draw attention, cuz when I wear colour I get so many compliments etc

• I dont thing anything other than...that person likes wearing black.

• I also wear a lot of black, I don't think much about it :)

• I usually think that they are simple.

• Nothing. I like wearing a lot of black too.

• I wear a lot of black. It's simple and doesn't draw much attention.

• I mind my own business for the most part. I don't judge people on the color of their clothes.

• ...got bigger sht to worry about in my day to day...

• I might wonder if they might be insecure with their body and trying to look smaller.

• I don't think anything. Most of what I have is dark colored. I look best in dark clothing so I stick with those