How attractive would you say that I am?

It says it in the title. How attractive would you say I am. I guess you could rate on the 1-10 thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just saw you post about trying to gain self confidence. This is not the way to do that

What Guys Said 18

• Can't see your face very well in the shadow there, but I wouldn't kick you out of bed. :-)

I'll give you an 8, plus or minus a point on a more detailed inspection, lol! You're a good lookin' girl. Got nothing to be ashamed of and plenty of reason to be confident.

• tired of these questions

• I'll tentatively say a 7. I need to see a body pic before I can give a definitive rating.

• I would say 7/8 , your very cute

• You get a 7. And gain some self confidence, many girls would be jealous of the fresh look!

• Purrrdy, purrrdy my dear. can't decide between 7 & 8 so 7.5.

• Cute face. I love your eyes.

• Maybe a 6 or 7. Shocking picture though. Have you one thats not so... errrr... posed?

• Body is maybe a 7. I need a non-smiling face pic.

• Your not really my type but personally I would say 6/10? I'm not that good at putting a number to people but your for sure above average but not great?

• You're face is extremely attractive

• 8 nice face and eyes

• I say a 9...very very sexy...your pic is a turn on

• I will give you an 8

• You're an 8

• I've seen your previous pic so yea

• I would definitely hit it from behind

• do you want honest opinion? i don t know what other say but you are extremely ugly, extremely assymetrical

What Girls Said 2

• I love the dress and you're pretty I'd go with 6/7. More pics would be helpful

May I just say, you seem a lot like the typical , somewhat wealthy, suburban white girl to me, which some people percieve as stuck up or superficial

• aww I am not stuckup.

• I believe you, I'm just saying in that pic, you look a bit like a stereotype and people associate things with that.
      Make an effort to find your own style

• lol I get it and thanks for saying that you like my dress:)

• A 6. You're average