Comment rate based on the link?

Comment rate based on the link
Give feed back down below

m.facebook.com/photo.php

Rate it down
Link is broken?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty with nice smile. You have good teeth and lips (no homo)

What Guys Said 18

• If that's really you,
    you are very beautiful
    hunnie watch your name
    being exposed online
    (((Hugs)))

• "Content not found"

• can't tell, because you have make-up on but face looks average like that and more is not visible to tell about. i like the color of your shirt, nice blue.

• Sexy and hot

• You already asked. You're beautiful. Sweet smile.

• Lose the makeup on the eyes (and probably the lips to keep it symmetric) and you'll be a perfect 7.4 which is pretty good by my rating system.

• Symmetric?

• It looks silly if someone uses lipstick to emphasize their mouth but nothing else has any makeup on it, so it's easier to just lose both, haha.

• So I have symetrical features?

• broken link...

• You look good, however I do notice a prominent square jawline in your other pictures. In the first picture, it's not so visible. I'm sure it's a touchy subject so I won't go there, however you have achieved your goal as well as anyone in your shoes.

• You are beautiful. Lovely face and sweet smile.

• you are a very pretty girl

• Cute, I'd do ya!

• Hwat ;D I like it where's the rest :P

• Hidden lol

• Choosy?

• Like I might have called only 99 girls out of 100 as hwat in here. lol just kidding well actually my calculations for hwat don't just include body stats but looks too thats what I meant

• Sooo PRETTY and HOT!

U really dont need to ask here !

Trust me ^-*

• Nice looks, worth kissing

• pretty face for a money shot

• Very beautiful. . A 10

• can't see shitt

• Average. Not standing out from a crowd based on looks alone, but not ugly to the point that you're ruled out on principle. You fall into the "if she has a solid personality" category.

What Girls Said 13

• Pretty, naturally attractive. I think the eyeshadow doesn't compliment your eye/face shape, experiment with the cat eye flick using a liquid eyeliner as that will open up your eyes and use dark colours to shade around the eye socket. Also a dark colour lipstick such a pinkish brown or dark red would really compliment your skin colour.

• Wait I accidentally clicked Ugly. I meant to vote Pretty!

• You are pretty! I like your smile and your face shape especially :)

• What's with my face shape?

• You're very beautiful. I am surprised you even have to ask. How come you are asking? Not being rude, so I really hope you aren't taking this the wrong way. I am just sincerely curious about why you have to ask. Did someone insult you? If they did, they are just jealous of you. Coming from a plain girl, I am jealous. :)

• You look a lot like this girl I know and she's supposed to be really pretty.
    You look good!

• Thank you for ur opinion lol

• I think you are pretty just wear less makeup and get braces

• vote B-you look good

• definitely pretty! ^-^

• Veryyyy prettyyyy

• you're beautiful but I think one question was enough. You dont need to ask several questions like this to boost your confidence. You shouldve already been confident enough to not feel the need to us us <3

• You're pretty, but I accidentally clicked ugly. Stupid laptop. It clicks sometimes when I don't want it to when I am using the pad thing. So count one of the girl votes to pretty. It's five girl votes (as of the moment I am typing this) not four.

• Pretty. :)

• Haven't you posted lots questions like this in the past?