Guys - Am I took skinny from this photo?

I've been told I'm small, which I already know, but I'm wondering if this not necessarily a good thing among guys. Do I appear too skinny to you or just small in a petite way? Apologies for the less than perfect quality.

Thanks for your opinions!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1176115_324540097699698_3858150337806068745_n.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• From that picture, I'd say you have a fantastic body. It looks like you take care of yourself. And now I'm jealous of you being at Disney.

What Guys Said 18

• Slim, but not skinny, if I see properly. It's a fairly common body type, a lot of people like it. I'm glad you aren't just sticks and bones like the girl in www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1017410-is-she-too-skinny-i-m-after-your-genuine-opinion this question.

• You look good to me and I am not into the skinny/petite type.

• You look trim, slender and fit. You're not too skinny at all. Were you scared with that lion over your head?

• Holy shit you are suuuuuuuuper hot. Stay that way for life lol.

• you looks skinny compared to many other girls..But I would definitely go for a date with you ;)

• No - so who's bugging you about it? Why?

• Some girls at the college I went to made some kind of unpleasant choice phrases about my shape, I shouldn't take it to heart but I did

• jealous - more photos will bring more GAG support

• Great figure don't gain anything more.

• Thank you, I'll try not to!

• You look great. Not all guys like petite though.

• To feed that lion? yes, but i think your honestly a healthy and good weight (:

• You look fine. You do appear a bit on the petite side but that's a good thing in my opinion.

• I'm 5'1 and fit into children's clothes lol but it's more than I have a tiny frame really. I just don't want to appear to be a stick lol. Thanks for your opinion! :-)

• Well I couldn't really tell how tall you were. Lol next time stand next to a yard stick. Anyway you don't look like a stick not do you have any visible rolls. You're good to go.

• I'll bear that in mind lol ;) and thank you!

• I think you look good but it's hard to tell. You could use the BMI to get a VERY vague general idea where you stand. But if you feel healthy and eat normally you're probably fine.

• I seem to be an ok weight for my height, sorry I don't have a full frontal picture handy at the minute :/

• You look fine. I prefer girls with your body type.. Seems more feminine to me.

• Thank you so much :)

• Thank you Chris, it means a lot :)

• You're welcome ((:

• you're a lion...

• too skinny for my tastes look like your only 16 years old.

• I have a small frame unfortunately, always been tiny. My only saving grace is that I have curves really.

• still nice though

• Thanks! :)

• fascination with disney characters, eh?

• Been to Disney too many times than I care to remember! Haven't grown up in the slighest lol

• You look absolutely fine

• from that photo, no. but there's no frame of reference to tell how tall you are etc.

• Sorry i forget to mention specifics, I'm 5'1

• well thats very small to me since i'm 6'4". but i'm sure your height will be fine with most guys.

• You're very tall, but tall is good! I'm sure you don't have problems whatsoever

• no you look pretty sexy no offense :)

• Thank you :) really no offense taken

What Girls Said 6

• You look fine! :)

• You look great. Trust me :}

• You look just fine to me...

• You have a great body, especially your legs :)

• Thank you so much! I saw your photo the other day..absolutely beautiful :)

• very cute!

• I can't view your picture, I've tried everything. Anyone willing to help?

I'm skinny myself so I really wanna see you lol

• I'm sorry, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see it :/ Not sure how else I can get it up for you :(

• Ahh I wish I could just hug you right now lol =).

You're too sweet. <3

We shouldn't really worry cause as we grow older; I believe we will know who we are and not need anyone's reassurance; not even a boyfriend's. We'll also learn to love our beautiful bits and embrace the bits we don't like. It's only a matter if time...power to self_love! =D

• No we shouldn't! It's cliche and cheesy but loving yourself is the best love to have...and I really need to work on it haha.

Sending big big snuggly hugs to you! lol