Girls, how much muscle do you like on a guy?

Do you like a guy that has no muscle, a lot or somewhere in between?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• Somewhere in between. My guy is broad-shouldered and built bulky. He's also a little bit soft in the belly. But his chest, back, and shoulders are still pretty defined from years of logging and fighting fires. Both are extremely physical jobs. I like that he's strong and all that, but still prefer the layer of softness over all that muscle that he has these days. I'm not into rippling defined muscle, lol.

• I like some defined, lean muscle on a guy. I call in the "quarterback" look. I don't like huge, body builder types.

• I hate those bodybuilder types. I think that's at the verge of gross. I think a guy looks best when he has shape with a sporty look.

In my opinion, the best is when a guy has that fit look, then later it turns out that he's stronger than expected. So not too much muscles. And I prefer those guys who do several sports and build their body that way, not by sitting in the gym for hours daily. That way you can lose control easily.

• For me a guy just needs to be noticeably strong. I don't mind if I can't see every square inch of his muscles, I just need to be able to feel his strength when I cuddle him etc.

I'm not keep on really pumped up muscles where you end up looking like the incredible hulk though. A slender strong bear type build is the best :)

• To me I dont find a ripped guy very much appealing to me I just dont if you have too much muscle im disgusted and afraid to even go near you but if you chunky with enough muscle to toss me around PERFECT! ;)

• Somewhere in between. I don't want to see your veins popping out, but you should have some muscle to be healthy and strong. There's a pretty big range that's okay, it's just kind of gross when it's too much. Like people can't even walk. They have to sort of waddle and hold their arms out because their limbs can't close in all the way, you know? That's a problem. Rule of Thumb: Muscles should help you move better and more efficiently, not inhibit you.

• I don't like guys with too many muscles.

This is perfect:

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../131871-600x399-fit-male5.jpg

www.justjared.com/.../

image.shutterstock.com/.../...e-legs-117845521.jpg

A bit less than this is also super hot or a tiny bit more.

• I don't mind dating skinny guys or chubby guys. As for muscle the "exorcise anorexic" look and the body builder look are two extremes I'm not personally attracted to. Anywhere in between is fine if that makes sense.

• I'm indifferent, as long as they are not fat

• Lots of muscle! haha

• he doesn't need to be sooooo muscly, stronger than me is enough. ottermode is fine.

Although i wouldn't say no to this: sciencexplor.files.wordpress.com/.../...346916.jpg

• Muscles can be somewhat attractive. If you've got 4, 6 packets that's perfectly fine, but I'm not attracted. Lean, healthy-looking and taller is good.

• A point where I can feel every rigid point or crevices but not to a point where I'm intimidated by his physi

• A lot? No thanks.
    No muscle at all? Yeah that's fine. Just as long as he is not super thin.
    Somewhere in between? Yep that's fine too :)

• I dont really care as long as he is manly and attractive to me. i like muscle in his arms, it is a plus ;)

• i like my men Steve Cook-esque.

• Just his arms.

• I usually like then on the lankier side. A toned body with SOME muscle--is perfect.

Bigger muscles can be reallyyyy hot too

• not too much and not to little

• it's not important to me

• none maybe a little meaning natural muscle

• I like guys with muscle but not a lot like the rock, but like Jensen ackles muscle

• Taylor lautner is close to too much, robert pattinson is perfect

• Robert is skinny and in has very little muscle. I think you mean you like guys with very small amounts of Muscle. Cause Taylor isn't big on muscle either.

• Tyler is huge, fuck you talking about?

• Taylor launter is small lol.

• I don't care about muscle. It's all about the face. You could be overweight, and I wouldn't care. I only want a handsome face. So I have never been picky about muscle. I suppose it's a bonus, but if I have to choose between muscle and a hot face... well the face always wins. No amount of muscle or fit body can make up for an ugly face though.

• Not a lot, just don't be chubby

• I like a few different types of guys. Some dont have much muscle definition, others have a lot of it...but I can't do too much. Moderate is how i describe my limit but that probably doesn't tell other people anything lol

• Just a little bit is nice.

What Guys Said 2

• Zyzz muscle, right when he started roiding was perfect.

When he was closer to his death, he was started to look way to anabolic.

RIP ZYZZ!!

• I never thought this many girls would say they prefer normal looking guys. Luckily I only lift for strength