Do girls like men who waxes their chest or men who trims it or men with natural chest hair?

My gf wanted me to wax my chest which reminds me of the scene in the movie 40 yr old virgin.

Most Helpful Guy

• They find it more attractive. But would rather guys remain hairy as it's ugly and means guys will appreciate woman more as woman will then be hotter. They are very shallow creatures

What Girls Said 9

• Trim/natural. Please don't wax =[

• As long as you don't have fur like Robin Williams, please don't wax your chest. Unless you want to increase your chances to be hired as a dancer in a gay strip club, I guess.

And yes, that scene...OUCH. And EW.

• natural chest hair

• Have you tried shaving it a little?

• don't wax. natural is always better, trim if it's too much.

• Au natural baby. Grrrrr!

• Natural. Let your chest be mannish, are you too hairy

• Don't mind as long as it's not a fricken jungle.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, I just let my girl do it like a month ago because she's in esthetics school and needed a guinea pig. It was pretty brutal. She says its worst the first time. It lasted like 2-3 weeks. It was OK, but its easier to just shave your chest if you ask me. That said, I'm not a super-hairy guy. If you have the Steve Carrell chest rug, that I can't speak on. But it was pretty tough on a relatively non-hairy chest. She did my lower back patch too. That wasn't bad at all, way less sensitive, haha. Definitely easier than trying to shave myself.