Whats something that you love that you buy a lot of haha?

I personally love rings, dont know why but i does a good amount of money on rings, not like big diamond, jeweled ones but like haha what about you guys, gals? Girls make up isn't allowed to be said because well you guys need different make up for different reasons i think so what else?(:

0|0
22|8

Most Helpful Girl

• www.kwickargo.com/.../...lateAcai2__03997_zoom.jpg
    ...So...good... But I have to ration it out lmao.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 at Least yours is really healthy haha

• Show All
    • Oh haha thats crazy, my parents bed me so many carrots because thats all i ate as a baby that it change the pigment in my skin and i was a little orange haha you know like flamingos how they turn pink from eatting shrimp

• @David: Seriously...I'm addicted =P
      @QA: LOL. OMG! Same thing happened to my sister hahaha. They took her to the hospital because they weren't sure what was happening =P

What Girls Said 21

• I don't buy makeup :P

my biggest expense is GAMES. World of Warcraft mostly lol >< also costumes for my Runescape character and sometimes I buy console games (but very rarely cuz lol emulators? c'mon)- I only really buy DS games, like the FF3 remake.

It USED to be cigarettes & wine, a few years ago :P but now that I'm t-total it's GAMES :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I suck at video games :/ i gave up on them haha

• Show All
    • What games do you play?

Obviously part of the PC master race, like duh.

Rift, smite, BF3, POE, Tera, Chivalry, Rome2, LoL

• don't make master race jokes with me please

but yeah! I play WOW ofc, TERA (<3), FFXIV - mostly MMOs. Also I love the older RPGs, esp. stuff produced between 2000-2003, you know what I mean - Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Morrowind

also I do like consoles too, like FF series, Pokemon obvs, Golden Sun. Just RPGs altogether really (I also do some D&D & Warhammer 40k - I'm an 'RPG Girl' more than a 'Gamer Girl' - not that 40k is an RPG but you know lol it's that scene)

alsoooo the Castlevania series q.q q.q q.q

my friends are trying to get me into Starbound, too, but I haven't downloaded it yet :P

• Cute/unusual stationery, animal T-shirts, skirts, silver accessories, hair-clips, stilettos, coffee, chicken wings, potato chips, chocolates, cashew nuts, roasted chestnuts, eggs, Magnolia fresh milk, mint/fruit sugar-free candies, preserved fruits, calcium supplement, vitamin C supplement and toiletries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies/Tv shows most probably..running out of room lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I love movies and tv shows haha what are your top three of both categories?

• Show All
    • I know right.. "Wait its been 5 minutes Jacob! Have you ripper your shirt off yet?" "Dont worry i am now! Were safe thank god"
      Never seen 10 things i hate about you but I've seen mean girls haha thats a funny movie (:

And i know 😔 okay everyone back together.. And oh your all locked in a giant can.. Awesome

• haha, the whole thing is one big strip show with kristen stewart looking thoroughly confused lol. 10 things i hate is pretty funny, a bit of a childhood classic.

locked in a giant can haha made me giggle

• One word. FOOD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anklets, handbags, books, scarves and stationery

0|1
    0|0
  • i love buying hairbands lol i like have a full shelf of them :p

0|0
    1|0
  • peanut butter haha

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolate and books

0|0
    0|0
  • Colors , pencils, papers , colored markers , paint brush , paint , canvases, blanbla bla,,, any art thing, and dresses lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh an artist!(: what do you usually paint?

• Show All
    • Haha as long as you dont try to stick a dress on me 😁

• Hahah i won't do that

• dresses or clothes in general

0|0
    1|0
  • CHANEL♥︎ jewelry, dresses and bags
    my melody dolly♡ series everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses and shoes... I can't get enough :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Um..Books for me. And anything sweet like chocolates, pastries and donuts!

0|0
    0|0
  • dark chocolate, index cards, colored pens and pencils

0|0
    0|0
  • Books, Ben and Jerry, Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, nothing specific.xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Skincare products and vitamins/supplements. Always trying something new.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha that too.. Recently i started using this soap "black African soap" and its really nice!(: have you tried it?(: it smells so good and it feels amazing

• Show All
    • I will!(: and yeah jojoba oil is great to ad i your moisturizer but be careful, you only need like a drop or two, too much and your face looks so oily :/

• Will do!

• T-shirts, chocolate, and subway

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies/TV shows - my collection is... yeah, big.
    Haha!

Music - same thing ^^

Books - This hasn't reached the level of the movie/music collection yet, but I'd love to have my own little library in my home someday, so it's growing.

Film memorabilia - especially horror films

Dr. Pepper - an addiction I'm currently trying to kick

0|0
    0|0
  • Cocaine
    I just love it.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8