Anyone, can you rate my picture please?

I wasn't sure whether to ask this cos I don't want to seem vain at all, which I'm not. But since I've been dumped for someone else I am curious to know what others think and I can take honesty.

Not sure how it works, marks out of ten or whatever, just whatever you think really! Not a great picture though sorry.

Thanks very much!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1526467_280718955415146_87627554_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I can't believe I didn't see this question before!

You're so beautiful, great body too (straight comment hehe) Your personality makes you 10x more beautiful. I'm not rating you with numbers because you're a person not an object so I wouldn't rate you in that manner. You're gorgeous and I'm sure everyone could testify to that <3

• You're so lovely!

Thank you so so much and I don't doubt your sexuality :P *big hug* :)

• *tight hug back. Thanks for the MH! <3

• You're very welcome! :)

What Guys Said 21

• Ok ill be honest with what I thought. The moment I clicked on your link and saw your picture I thought I agree with Castbound, this woman has an amazing body. You are not too skinny but not to big either the perfect size, through out your whole body. You have that body shape that is slightly wider at the hips and to be totally that is so sexy. You are a really sexy woman and I agree I would rate you a 12 out of 10 to (I mean this message in a respectful way). :)

• Thank you so so much, I really appreciate that :)

• I usually wonder what I'm doing without any distractions! lol. Thank you, that means a lot :)

• Your welcome ;) Have a nice day.

• You girl are cute & hot with a very warm and friendly demeanor.

Being dumped for someone else isn't about looks or body or persona. It just happens. There is no comparative to it between the 2 people.

I'd say it's a very skewed way of looking at it :)

I talk from experience and I'm not wrong here.

You are an awesome girl there :)

Though I have done it here in the past, I really don't like the idea of 'rating' people & I've decided against it. BUT I'd sure say you aren't average but MUCH above that for sure :) A VERY attractive girl there :)

• That's ok! Thank you :) and yeah it's not been long since we broke up so it's that period of time where you feel crap and you're trying to work out what's so wrong with you that he left lol.

Thank you for your kind words! :)

• Don't blame you for feeling that way, most of us think that way and gender immaterial :) we are hardwired for that :)

Good luck :)

• You look fine stop worrying , you have a nice figure and even though your shorter then you' like your legs seem long so you should be happy with them, your hair down like in your profile picture makes you look very different in a good way , face has all nice features eyes , nose and small mouth with generally a youthful look. Form the two pictures the dress and the shorts/tee shirt I'd assume at a glance your personality was leaning a bit towards the conservative side but nothing wrong with that either

Really you shouldn't be concerned just cause you where dumped it happens sometimes both people don't seem to click it doesn't mean anything is wrong just didn't work out , time to find someone else and try again. Point is just be happy with yourself sooner or later you will find someone again.

• I am very conservative lol I can't help it, I'm not prudish I just have zero confidence in much else. T shirts and shorts are about as naughty as I get! Thanks so much for your answer and I hope I do, not really wanting to look right now :)

• There is no reason you shouldn't be confident but there's certainly nothing wrong with conservative & confident..lol

• Still working on the confident bit lol ;)

• 9.9/10 absolutely stunning

• Ohhh that was you too? LOL. 8/10. Would smash :P

• You're really tall. And the cowboy motif is pretty neat.

• Thanks, that's what I was aiming for ;)

• Amazing bod ~~

Pretty and attractive

12\10 lol

• Thank you so much, nicest compliment I've ever had :)

• Or welcome ^^

Glad to hear it ^.^

• The hat doesn't work for you at all.

• I've looked at the picture three times and I just don't see anything. You're not ugly. You're not cute. You're just unremarkable. It makes it impossible to apply a rating because you're beyond assessment. I just feel like I could point outside by the lack and see a ton of you. You're forgettable.

• That's fine, I appreciate your honesty :)

• Is that you in your avatar?

• Yeah it is, difference is that one was taken by friend for a photography practice and the other one is on holiday with a make up free mug lol :/

• Well it's difficult to see your face in the holiday picture. But going by that. You have an attractive figure and a great smile.
      Now taking a look at your avatar. I love the shape of your eyes. You have nice skin. Yes I know you are wearing make up. Nice lips. and long hair. You lso have a youthful face. In other words you probably get carded a lot at bars.

So putting all that together...I think you're a knockout.

(•‿•)

• Thank you Eddie :) Sorry the picture isn't very clear, trying to make it bigger really doesn't help though lol. And yeah plus I got a kid's adventure pack at Disney's animal kingdom cos the guy thought I was about 14 lol could have snapped the kid's pencil in half haha.

I love the little smilie! :)

• Well I can't click the link or copy it on my phone for some reason but based off of your current avatar I would say you're a 6/10. Slightly above average which is a 5/10

• I'm sorry, I don't seem to be able to leave an actual link to click on :/ Thank you very much! :)

• dude those can't be your traps I saw that pic before on bodybuilding forum you misC?

• U never seen this pic on bodybuilding.com because I am not a misc

• I think you know how great you look so I don't have to throw compliments at you

• I don't think I look awful but I've struggled with my appearance for years, bullied like nobody's business at school for my braces and for looking chubby. Not been an easy road for acceptance for me. I don't seem to be very good at keeping a boyfriend either! I'm not fishing for compliments at all, trust me I would never believe myself deserved of them. I'd like positives and negatives ideally.

• Well I hope I didn't sound harsh, I just see so many girls on here who look great and are asking how they look. Your avitar is gorgeous but it's hard to see how you look from the link because the picture is small, but from what I can see you look very pretty.

• No you didn't :) I asked for honesty! lol. That is why I was worried to post, I didn't want a backlash or for people to think I loved myself. I'm really interested for anything that might not be in my favour so much. Thanks again for your honesty and for your kind words :)

• I'll say about 5/6

• Haha wait so it is you in your aviator right

• lol it's me with the love of twilight! ;)

• woody is the disney character in the picture lol but it sounded so not in the right context how I said it lol O.o

• Haha well its good that you love woody everyday 😜

• so freaking cute and adorable/10

*drools*

Perfect.

• 6/10 you're pretty a bit young looking for me.

is that your bf in thr link↑

• I wish...he had off with frickin' bo peep!

• It's ok and yeah I get roughly what you're saying :) thank you again for your honesty :)

• No problem , and your ex sounds like a complete dickhead. Things will work out for you and karma will pay him a visit.

• lol @ woody xD

• It's the only one I could find :P besides he acts as a good yardstick lol

• Really hard to see, but you don't look bad at all

• Thanks so much :) sorry the picture isn't very clear

• 10/10

Would not bang.

• Thank you very much! :) and I'm not looking to be thank you lol

• Wasn't going to, but if you down to mingle.

I'm here for you.

semi-hard.

• Your avatar: You are an absolute beauty. Incredible.
    Your link: Too hard to see.

• Thank you very very much :) and I'm sorry it's such a small picture, I couldn't do too much with it lol.

• if i told a girl she was beautiful she wouldn't care or understand what it means so why should i rate your pic? your not going to ask me out or like/think of me in any similar way

• I think she would care if it was someone you knew :) You don't have to reply if you don't want to. I've been dumped quite a few times for other women so I'm curious to see what other people think and any criticisms I'm genuinely interested to know seeing as you don't get honest answers from people you know.

• what type of guy was he? for example was he the popular type

• No he was quiet, shy..relatively unexperienced. Bit like me really.

What Girls Said 5

• You look really good =) (yeah I just saw this question showing up, that's why I only replied just now)

• Thank you! and it's ok :P

• What's ur height?

• I'm hovering between high end 5'1 to 5'2. I seem to shrink and then grow randomly lol. I'm about 5'2 :)

• Haha lol thanks :)

• you're welcome! lol :)

• Nice bod, no homo

• I think you're cute

• Can't see the link from ur avatar a 5 1/2

• Thank you very much! :)