Guys, Do you find me attractive?

Give me your honest criticism no matter how harsh it is

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say grow out your hair a little maybe but you are definitely attractive.

• You have a smooth skin tone and a great smile and nice lips with big eyes which is all the rage in cuteness a la zoey deschanel haha and for good reason haha

• But your hugely attractive monster cookie

• Totally agreed bro. She just has to grow it out a bit..

What Guys Said 55

• First of all you're amazing just the way you are girl and that's for real not some Bruno Mars sh..
    You're stunning! I don't know where all these insecurities came from maybe people get jealous and try to ruin your day.. Hopefully not and all this f'd up minority of comments saying that they don't like "black girls" check yourself
    Maybe some are just jealous cause their guy dated a darker girl after they broke up first of all the first person on earth stepped on africa so study more theories about evolution and sh.t
    Another thing the girl above got advantage of is that she born dark and some experienced people will agree with me.. They are strong women that will do anything for their kids (my moms ukrainian) just like russian moms they will beat your ass to death in your childhood and all this crazy stuff these type of women got In common that's for me the perfect woman, strong, pretty and knows how to handle hard situations (mentally)

• Yes. Unfortunately, being a black woman, be prepared for hair comments your whole life. I've found that most women have a complex relationship with their hair, but black women get the worst criticism, both from themselves and others. I would say just own in natural, even if in curls up tight and is only half an inch long, even if you can stretch it two feet long.

Otherwise, your fashion skills are so-so. The three pieces you are wearing (shoes, shorts and shirt), while all cool pieces, do not match together. But for your age it's all good.

Don't let other people tell you about your hair. You don't have to be a slave to the hair-industrial complex. Break free and live natural. If you dare.

• Face is pretty, and very bright smile. Not a fan of the hair though.

Reminds me of a cross between Arsenio Hall in the 90's and a redneck mullet.

• Aww thank you lol..and alright I'll ditch my curls and go bald

• You're perfectly fine. How you feel about yourself matters as much as what people thing. But for what it's worth there's nothing wrong with you at all.

• no, not at all

• You need to grow your hair out more to a style that matches your face shape. You have a pretty face but the hair doesn't match it. You have a nice body to work with just don't let yourself go.

• I think you are fine. Have confident in yourself and when you are older thinking back you will be like, why am I spending so much time doubting my look?

• Lol I not doubting my looks..honestly, I was asked to do it by my sis..peer-pressure

• Yes I find you attractive. If you want criticism, what I would say would be to try out either a much more radical or a much more conservative and elegant hair style.
    Right now you are somewhere in the middle and its quite bland.

• Yes. I like your padlock.

• Lmao..I was locking me and my friends pants together all day while they weren't looking..they got so pissed

• err, you do realise, in 3 days I'll be 29?

• amazing..do you realize in 3 months and sum odd days that I'll be 17?

• I like the fact that you are so cool with the criticism and have a good sense of humor (reading the replies from all opinions). This is definitely attractive!

Look-wise, to be honest you are not my type.. BUT that doesn't mean you don't look good. However, you can make yourself look better and much more presentable. I'd say grow your hair, reduce the curls (straight or wavy-end hair will look lovely on you, not Curly. Curly looks very bland on you).

You have to change the dressing style and be more covered, more traditional. This current style looks very boyish to me, personally. But you are a woman and you need to look feminine :) if you want some attraction from guys then this should be a priority

Good luck! ;)

• I do find you attractive.

• not for me

• I'm not allowed to be honest in Fairyland. In her words: "You're cute."

• Not my type... However your are not ugly. just grow your hair. be more feminin in your outfits

• It's hard to tell cause we can't even see your eyes but your body seems pretty nice.

• https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10245387_629765310436254_5383332644431633694_n.jpg
      https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1501753_564082153671237_1744602757_n.jpg

• Oh maybe its cause of the lighting of the picture your eyes look bluish green. And I know you are not but you're so cute that is what I call really cute people sometimes I call them little babies. I am sorry you're just so cute though. =)

• Yea Lol thank you lol..I'm honored that you think of me in that way

• Yes you are beautiful, you should know this

• body great hair not so much

• Them thighs

• Not into black girls... so no.

• So I'm not allowed to have preferences girls? ... tsk tsk

• I got thumbed down by 5 girls.

They must think I'm racist or something.

• Probably...maybe prejudice but who isn't
      but it's cool , I understand where you're coming from

• Yes very , you tick all the boxes

• Not a fan of the hair but your face is pretty

• Excellent. You legit look like a black Palvin! :)

• I have no clue who that's, but I will look it up , Thank you lol

• Leave your pic in this format :) you look good like this

• I don't find you attractive. I like longer hair and I don't really like your face xD sorry

• You look good, in gym wear I may find you more attractive.

• no, would sooner shoot my self in the face that give u a hug

• hope this comment didn't make you feel anything bad about yourself, cos honestly this guy is just an idiot. dont let idiots hurt you, they are useless to this world.

• Lmao that was funny

• see op has a sense of humor and does not care what the internet thinks. she is now more attractive to me then any of u pathetic chicks will ever be

• You look really good, but I wouldn't be attracted to you, but that's just me.

• I don't like your hair. many people do say its pretty but I don't. you body is in nice shape. you don't seem to have a big herbie nose so I think you got a pretty face even if you making weird face expressions in this pic.

• i love swimming...and why?

• jzst being funny

• how about you upload a picture so we can see your face and your full body
    from more closely? i cannot understand it from that picture;p
    you might look nice

• You're veryy cute. trust me :D

• You are very pretty

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 40

• Sorry but I don't find you the slightest attractive in my eyes. You said an honest answer. I am not intentionally trying to be mean. Thats just in my eyes.

• why not?

• Thanks for you honesty , I honestly don't mind it

• @Metal189- Agree with your comments lol

• well ur body is amazing!! <3
    i dont say that to just anyone lol. i have specific 'taste' :P
    not homo=]

• Well, I'd say yes. I like you just the way you are. I know there are a lot of guys suggesting that you grow your hair out, look more womanly or whatever, but I'd suggest you not do that unless you really do like the idea of being more feminine yourself. Ok?

• you look nice babe:-)

• i think you're very cute! and you have big, beautiful eyes!

• I think you're definitely pretty and stylish! Very charming.

• You are only a teen, If i say you're pretty now, i feel like i'm being a pedoophile for already considering about your attractiveness.

I reckon you'll blossom into your early twenties and these guys will be queuing up to get your attention.

• How do you get your teeth that white?
    I think you're attractive and your eyes are glowing, which is big plus

• You're gorgeous and I love your style! Any guy who doesn't find you attractive just has bad taste.

• i think the real question is do YOU find yourself attractive. who gives a crap what other people think. a guy doesn't make you beautiful, all he does is notice (or not). attraction varies. it's subjective. what matters most is how you perceive yourself. if there's something you don't like and can change, do that. if there's something you don't like and you can't change it, accept it.

that's how i feel about it. you're beautiful because you exist.

• yesss ur soo cutee

• You most definitely are attractive, you look cute.

• they will don't worry :P

• You're adorable! You look really down- to earth and sweet too. Definitely someonne I would wanna be friends with at school <3

• You're really cute and have a beautiful smile.

• You're pretty, I like your style.

• I think you're pretty.

• I REALLY like your eyes =D
    Yeah I really do haha.

• So pretty! Especially your eyes and smile!

• I wish I could see what everyone is talking about, all I see is your avatar and it's beautiful lol

• You're a cutie. You're under 18 so it's kinda weird that some people are judging you somewhat harshly. You're a beautiful and you'll become more so as you mature into an adult.

• You are cute

• Very cute and gorgeous smile:)

• I'm a girl but you have a nice body and from what I see you look very pretty. Resemble Rihanna a little.

• Many seem to find you cute some don't. That's life. There will always be those who do not appreciate your looks. Doesn't mean you're not pretty

• Ide give you 7/10

• I think you're very attractive. I like your hair too.

• I think you're incredibly pretty! :)

• You're cute for a black girl. I see you're goin for that edgy Rihanna look

• Well I'm not a guy but you are beautiful! And who cares if anyone else disagrees? Beauty is subjective and people will have their varying opinions, it's important to instill confidence no matter what so you don't rely on others for your happiness. You've got a great physique, beautiful skin and cute hair! And some people will dig that and some won't. But they don't matter either way

• I absolutely love your style!

• More from Girls
    10