How can I improve my appearance?

Here's my picture:

i829.photobucket.com/.../...ofme57_zps92ee1d95.png

Basically, I have never been asked out, and I'm thinking maybe it's due to my appearance. I have been told I look really young for my age.

Also, I know I am ridiculously pale. I do not tan in the sun. In fact, I burn within 5 minutes. And my burns do not turn into tans.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think this could change EVERYTHING, but i wouldn't wear your hair in your face. It covers half your face and your eye. At first impression, i wouldn't come talk to you first. Hair covering the face give me a stand-offish vibe.

• Normally I don't wear my hair in my face. I think the angle of the picture makes it that way, or maybe i was just in need of a haircut. Thank you though!

What Guys Said 5

• Difficult to make an assessment. As far as your face goes, you look cute.

If I were about ten years younger, I'd be asking you out on a date.

• I don't think it's cause of your looks =) maybe luck it's just a numbers game after all women let the guy make the first move.

• Not enough of your face is visible to make that judgment.

• Not a great picture to go on. Hard to say. I mean, I can't see anything wrong, but it's a bit blurry and tough to get a solid idea on your facial features.

• That's not a good picture, we can't see your body. Body is a VERY important part of physical attraction for guys

What Girls Said 4

• Damn! Jennifer frikkin Lawrence! :O
    Please stay the way you are!
    Or just give me half of your looks!
    Guys who can't see your beauty...I feel so bad for them!

• Aaw, you're really sweet! You are probably just as pretty if not prettier though! :)

• You look sooooooo pretty, guys around you must be idiots

• Thank you!! Well...at least now I know girls think I'm pretty! Haha!!

• Flipping hell you look like Jennifer Lawrence! I agree, don't wear your hair over your face. You're pretty though :)

• Wow really? What a compliment! And, I will be more aware of my hair in my face. My hair can be stubborn. :P

• You may suit lighter hair but that is not a reason a guy would or would not date you.

• You're fricken adorable I don't see why you wouldn't.

• You really mean it? :D

• Yeah I think you have a pretty face.