Am I too skinny? I'm healthy just 18 and naturally small.?

http://wanna-be-skinny.tumblr.com/post/85319065631

My legs look like this and my ribs slightly show. Very slightly! I'm not bony though.. Plus I have a small chest.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Your very skinny and rate you about 4/5

• That's better than half at least!

• How much?

• I would say if you were 120-130 , more ass , more tits, i mean your cute , weight gain would do you a justice sweetie, you have to be least 80 lbs -100 lbs?

• You look fine but you could gain some weight (: you are very! Beautiful though (:

• You are very very pretty, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with your body. Don't buy into the misconception that guys only want girls with large breasts. It's not true.

• I think you look very cute and pretty :)

• I think you look very pretty. You could gain a few pounds but you are definitely attractive.

• 9.5/10 your not too skinny.

• If that's just naturally how you come then there's nothing wrong with that. If it's something that you artificially force, then I would say you can relax your regimen a bit haha. You're attractive. Whether skinny, average, a little curvy, whatever. As long as you're within a healthy range you're good. You've got great facial features, and that counts a lot more towards attractiveness than 15-20 pounds in either direction.

• You look really good. If you had big boobs you'd be walking viagara!

• Thank you! haha

• You're welcome! I'm guessing you're an A cup? If you could pick your size, what would it be?

What Girls Said 4

• You're hot. Skinny? Yes. Too skinny? No...boobs too small? No.

Hot= Very beautiful.

You're just hotness, you look like a model.

• Why thank you very much! :)

• You're really beautiful :) You're not like super skinny nor big at all. I would say that you have the perfect body :)

• Thank you so much!! :)

• You are pretty and your weight looks fine! Not too skinny :)

• You're fine.