Whats your everyday makeup routine for your acne ridden skin?

Do you still wear makeup despite your acne? Id so what do you wear? How bad is your acne? Do you give yourelf a break when it comes to makeup? Is it okay to just wear eyemakeup instead of foundation or powder? If you have small tiny pimples

Most Helpful Girl

• Never use foundation up to hide acne it only gets worse. As for eye makeup yeah not a big deal. I use Neutrogena it comes in a pink bottle and it's perfect! Once in the morning whenever your going to work/school, and then right before bed twice a day. If the pimples are small tho I still won't bother trying to pop them. It's a habit everyone does when they see it smack dab on your face and you want to get rid of it. Also put a nice warm wet paper towel if you did but a little eye makeup won't hurt. I only use makeup for just a night out but not so much. I keep it plane and simple so after you use the right makeup remover and wash it off there's nothing to worry about. Don't use proactive that stuff is BS! Hope this helps any tips just feel free to ask.

What Guys Said 4

• My sister knows how to handle them properly with her bare hands and fingers, she should have been a cosmetician or something. No foundation or anything required, she just gets rid of the stuff clogged up in the pores.

• Don't wear makeup but I use proactiv it works wonders for me but I still do get the occasional one but its only one and not 10

• I have had bad acne.

Get BP!!!

Eat as healthy as possibru, and sleep well.

Sauna helps to.

3years acne exp.

• I bought a ton of acne medicine but I never use it because I'm not dating right now so I don't care if anyone thinks I look pizza faced or not

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have acne, just acne scars now. But it was never horrible. I give myself break on the weekends and I take it off before i work out.
    But if you acne is bad, I wouldn't wear a lot of makeup because it'll only make the zits worse.
    And yes its okay to only wear eye make up.

• When I have acne I watch how much make up I put on, and I don't wear foundation or powder because it clogs up my pores. You should give your face breaks from makeup, let your face breath. Not only will it reduce the chances of breaking out worse, but it will also make your face healthier and natural looking.

• I use estee lauder day wear bb cream almost everyday. Even my face looks good without i want to look my best always. I use Balm swiss dot blush, mascara and lip balm and curl my eyelashes

• I don't have acne but dry eczema prone skin, which is just as much of a curse. I have a break out on my forehead atm, I can't put any makeup on it because it simply flakes and looks ten times worse.

• I had a breakout on my forehead it was really bad that makeup looked bad also. I started eatig raw garlic and it cleared up! Message me if you have any other questions

• raw garlic? How do you get rid of that smell?

• Well you do it at night! Tje thing os not to chew it just minced ot into all pieces so you can awallow them with a glass of water