Guys' favorite summer looks on girls?

Okay, so Summer is officially here, and I desperately need to go shopping. Before I shop, I want to know what guys think... what are your favorite summer looks on women? Shorts, skirts, or summer dresses? I'm fairly conservative on my outfits, since I work with children, and am constantly bending over to clean or help a kid. So I can't wear anything too short.

Girls, feel free to weigh in your favorite looks as well.

• Skirts, they're cute and girly
  • Shorts, they're casual and relaxed
  • Summer dresses, they're feminine and romantic
  • I like them all!

Most Helpful Guy

• A sun dress is a fun dress. Get a good sun dress, that fits well on your upper half and goes to right around your knees on the bottom half, and you'll look damn good for the summer.

What Guys Said 5

• It isn't one of your options because it's an all year round type of look.

I prefer the Nudity Look. It's cheap to prepare an not time consuming at all!

• i like to see girls with bikinis lol

• And how is that conservative? I need an answer that fits my request...

• I believe she's talking about somewhere where there isn't water...you know, where it would be unacceptable and slutty for girls to wear bikinis.

• Yes, I'm talking about clothes I can wear at WORK and to meet friends for a casual bite to eat. Nothing "night out" like.

• Lol I guess I'm the only guy who chose something other than D. lol

I put C, but only because I think its my favorite because its not as common and when I see one it blows my mind sometimes how beautiful the girl is.. like a princess

• i love dresses but please stay away from the little house on the prairie look

but shorts and skirts are nice as well

but just make sure they aren't TOO short

• Yay finally a guy on here promoting modesty, unlike the first 2 ones.

• The second one does

just copy and paste it

• The first one might be a little dicey cause its strapless, the second one can still be a little dicey cause its spaghetti strapped, the third one only comes in black so it'd be kinda "bleh", but the fourth one to me is the best, its got nice colors, and its a nice style, hopefully its within price range for you

• i'd say some nice shorts that have that hot 'kind of worn' look to them and a good fitting top. It's kind of like saying "I'm sexy but won't be held back by a dress or skirt" IMO lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I would wear whatever makes you feel comfortable because chances are, guys are going to find you attractive if you feel attractive and comfortable. :)

• True, its more how you carry yourself in what your wearing than actually what you're wearing

• Uhm, my boyfriend is sitting next to me and he says lots of guys like a girl in shorts and a cute top^^

Personally I'd go with a nice summer dress:D

• summer dresses, especially when you have just come out of winter, and your alittle self-councious because all winter you walked around in sweats and wasn't too concerned with the way your bum and thighs looked. then when summer comes you notice your bottem area doesn't look quite as toned as it did a month ago LOL

• i love wearing a cute skirt with a cute matching top for work and going out