If you have the chance for a cosmetic surgery operation, would you do it?

If you have the chance to do it, would you or would you not? i think some people are happy with the way they look but some dont. i wanna see how many would =)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would. I have an extreme dislike of my physical appearance. I would break mirrors with my fist and then ask God why he made me look the way he did. That was as brutally honest as I can get. I still have a scar on one of my wrists from when I broke a mirror. What wouldn't I change? I would change anything except what my son says he loves about me... He loves my eyes. I would forever keep my eyes. The rest is extraneous. I wouldn't mind being beautiful for once in my life, so...bring it on baby!!!

What Girls Said 38

• i want a bigger nose so i can breathe.
    i breathe from my mouth 80% of the time cause i struggle with the nose. :(

• I am so ugly that I wouldn't even hesitate. I hate my face so much. I want facial feminization surgery. Right now I have a mans face instead of a womans face. So I want a surgery to make my face look like a womans. The way I see it is I don't have anything to lose. I am already ugly, so if the surgery goes wrong... well like I said I am already ugly.

• I've thought about getting that nerve surgery that stops you from blushing but I'm not sure it would be worth the side effects. Other than that, probably not.

• Blushing is cute! I don't know why u would take away such awesome feeling..

• I really need my nose fixed. It looks great on the outside but after 4 broken noses, my septum is shaped like an S. If my nose is too dry it starts to whistle, makes falling asleep a problem. But I'm to damn cheap to fix it. But for free yes I would do it.

• I'm pretty happy with the way I look, personally! I have a flat stomach, and my butt and boobs are pretty proportionate with my body. I have a small frame, so I would look weird with big curves in my opinion.

• I wouldn't.

• Probably not. Even if I'm not completely satisfied with my appearance it would just feel weird if I one day looked different. Maybe I would not feel that it was me.

• Nah I wouldn't, I would laser my eyes though :)
    (wow this question is pretty old I see, I wonder why I haven't seen it before...)

• I'd love a nose/chin job. I have always bene obsessed with those 2 things. But I'd only do it if I knew the doctor was VERY VERY good. Some operation can turn out into nightmares otherwise.

• I have these skin on my eyes and under them you can only really see it when I smile it makse me look Asian not that I don't like the way they look its just looks like bags under my eyes sometimes and it affect the way my eyeshadow looks

• The only thing I would accept is some teeth work to make them perfect. they're ok, but i dislike one tooth and I would love a Hollywood smile. Other than that, hell no, even though I have things I don't like about my body.

• Yeah, i would fix my teeth. 😆

• No i am ok with myself.

• Honestly, I would think about it. If I had the money and there were no risks involved.

• For sure. But I wouldn't change the way I look, I'd just get tightened up on my face since I'm old ;) or possibly a boob job lol!

• No I don't have a thing that needs fixing hahahhaa

• No, its not worth it.

• i would get lipo to the thighs.

• I'd get a nose and a boob job, not gonna lie. And lipo for my thighs if it's possible at my size

• No, I love how I am.. and happy. No need for me to get surgery :)

• I would remove scars and get a breast reduction but I don't want the side effects, the pain, etc...

• probably restylane injections but nothing else

• Im too scared something bad could go wrong

• my hips, and butt, and a few facial changes

• no even though i am not the most beautiful person in this world, i wouldn't do it. i may have imperfections but i accept the way i look.

• Sometimes I wish my nose was thinner but I'm grateful for what I have and it's all good

• I would do some changes on my face.

• No, i wouldn't. I hate anything fake.

• I would get my nose, lips and my boobs done

• errr why juding by your profile picture you need no work done your very sexy no offense :)

• Aww well that's very nice of you thank you, but I've always hated my nose, I'd love to have mine thinner, longer, and with a square tip, instead it's just short, round and droopy... and I would also love to have fuller lips, mine are to little, but thanks for the compliment anyway :)

• please let me send you a message i'm following you now on here and i would really like to help you i have self esteem issues to in regards to my body and you seem to be in great shape maybe you can help me find the confidence to get the body i want, so anyway lets chat i think i can help you :)

• I'd have my boobs and nose done.

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 12

• Not in the face...but I guess my thoughts could change if I was really ugly (face not symmetrical) or disfigured.

If it was something like liposuction, hair transplant, then I'd consider it.

• I might get hair restoration or something to fix my receeding hairline, but I'm not sure

• Yes, we got realize how many people are in accidents, get sick and need cosmetic type surgery , i mean it can more than just giving someone a breast job, or a nose job.Some young guy or young girl
    goes through life with a nose that bothers them so they want surgery to make their appearance better for them self i think it's good

• My left elbow is what's been holding me back. it's not sexy enough

so i'd change that. Then i'd be a perfect 10!

• Hell no. I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous.

• I would love to change my face and make myself really attractive but I wouldn't do it for some reason

• Nah I'm fly as I am.

• I'm not exactly happy with the way I look, but every time someone gets cosmetic surgery it looks weird imo.

• Yes I'm scheduled to get my jaw fixed to straighten my teeth. It's considered cosmetic surgery don't know why

• I would not get plastic surgery, I'm happy just the way I am.

• Nah they mess that stuff up all the time. And it makes you look like plastic

• yes only if I could get changed to a girl and everything was free