What would you rate my attractiveness? and what do you like or dislike?

Simply curious about what might be attractive or unattractive about me is all. Also, you can base it off my profile write up too? I don't know users choice =P

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont listen to the girls about the beard , keep it , and ur a 9/10 :)

• Lol I go back and forth with the beard. I grew it cuz I work inthe corporate world so had to make myself look older since beardless I'm super baby faced haha

• Lol I know. I keep my facial hair cut short And usually just keep cutting it. Have coarse facial hair and soft skin so shaving isn't the most pleasant to keep up. But I can shave every now and then. Anyway thanks =)

• Hehe oh well ,

Welcome , and thanks for mh ^_^

What Girls Said 13

• You have a nice smile...I rate you a 5 and a 7 if u toned up.

• Yup that's my biggest goal this year.

But I'm lazy with a desk job XD

• Oh nice! Good for you

• Yeah I try to make Friday my cheat day but it ends up being when my cravings assault me

• Lose the neck beard and chain. Other than that you're like a 7?

• I like everything except the facial hair. So I'll rate you an 8 :)

• oh dude! you look just like my elder cousin

• I'd give you a 6 :)

• OK =) any specific reason?

• OK that's all I wanted to know and of course I'm not offended. You have your preferences is all. Just was curious why and you answered so thanks!

• i am sure you know girls who are beautiful but you are not attracted to. I am glad you are not offended. But my answer is based on looks alone , in person and knowing a person can either change or leave a rate like this the same :). Your welcome :)

• Yes you are pleasant to look upon, but you don't look like an art nerd

• Haha I'm definitely a big artist. I draw the human form and superheroes (see told ya I'm a nerd) and my profession is a much higher paying version of geek squad haha

• That's funny cos you look like a guy who goes to the gym a lot, you don't look nerdy

• I go to the gym never XD I got a gym membership last month and went twice thanks to schedule recently but yeah no I'd rather draw haha

• Very attractive like an 8.

• You have a gorgeous smile.

• A little too jocky for me... just being honest. Don't take it offensively. I'm sure many will beg to differ (-:

• Lol that's honestly the first time I've ever been called jocky but thank you and no offense at all. I wanna hear the good and the bad if that's considered bad? Lol

• Jocky, I mean you come across as too "pretty boy" to me, but hey! Everyone has their own taste! But, no joke, I'm sure my friend would find you very attractive. (Getting a girl for you would be easy) You look like a nice sweet person. I think the beard is fine, it actually helps you look more mature.

• That's exactly why I grew it! And ah okay =) Ino ones meant for everyone so honestly not offended and thanks for the comment =)

• Personally I think you're extremely attractive and I dont see anything unattractive about you :$ and I like the beard :)

• Thanks ^-^ I really didn't post this to stroke my ego but it made me feel good anyway haha

• I'd say about a seven out of ten but then again you're not my type.

• You're really cute actually and you have a great smile

• I read your profile and omg were like the same person, just had to say that. Your profile and your picture make you a 10 in my book :) love your smile!

What Guys Said 1