Fastest way to get a toned & flat stomach?

So I'm a really petite girl and I'm tiny. But I have about a layer of fat on my stomach, I'd say it's about an inch thick and the slightest of love handles. It's not really a big deal and I'm not overweight by any means but I'd like to get rid of this any ways so I won't be as insecure. Any ways to get rid of about an inch of belly fat fast? Any supplements/workouts/foods?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuckin command your stomach to flatten and thin. MAKE that shit toned, don't help it get flat, FORCE it to get flat. Give it NO choice. Don't give it an option.

Do this by training with intensity. INTENSITY INTENSITY. I'm going to say that one more time because I'm not sure if u really heard me. U may have read it but did u really understand it? INTENSITY in your training. How much intensity? Well that depends on how bad u want it. Perform on a high level, one that I are NOT comfortable with at all!!! If you are not sweating and gasping for breath, you are doing it WRONG.

Keep at it though. I know u can do it if u really want it

What Guys Said 4

• Cardio 2-3 times a week no more then a max of an hour and a half of cardio per week, Ab workouts twice a week and proper nutrition.

• Cardio to burn fat.

Doing 300-500 situps a day won't hurt either. Well, they will. But they'll make you more toned.

• Lie down and put a brick on your belly.Use your stomach muscles to lift the brick up and down.

• SAUNA/ SWIMING/ LOW CALL DIET/ WORKING OUT!
    DRINK BLACK COFFEE BEFORE WORKOUT, KEEPS YOU LEAN.

What Girls Said 3

• Running will eliminate extra fat. It will take time to do this. Don't expect to see results right away. This will take a few months of running about 15minutes 3 times a week. The best thing about this is it will eliminate fat from every part of your body. It will also tone some.
    On top of cardio I would recommend core exercises. I like using the large, blow up balls for this. It is easy to find simple core workouts online that are reliable. You need to do this 3 times a week to gain.

• Go on YouTube and search up Cassey Ho. She HAS TONS of videos to help with toning up your stomach. She's a pilates instructor. On you tube, type in: pop pilates abs and you'll get a whole list of vids to try out and work out to! I love it and doing so has REALLY helped. Of course eating clean helps too. Cut out the sodas and processed foods and you'll be good to go.

• Cardio and drink lots of water are my only suggestions.
    You can't spot reduce!