would you date a small person?

Would you date a small person (midget)? Why or why not?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm trying to sound like a snarky know-it-all, but "midget" is an offensive term to a lot of people. I'm sure you didn't know! :-)

Anyway, I would not. I'm 6', so while I'm not super tall, I'm tall enough to make it not work for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No. I would prefer to have normal-sized offspring and I'm not really attracted to 'Little People' - no offence to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me , i can guarantee you a small person is more faithful than a normal size person

0|0
    0|0
  • YOLO, amiright?

0|0
    0|0
  • No midgets should go out with midgets and real small people a 6ft guy and a midget holding hands (if they can reach) will get so much unwanted attention. Everyone you walk past will turn to look back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm 6'1 so dating someone who is less than 5 feet tall would be difficult. I wouldn't rule it out completely though...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't want all the unwanted attention

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think I would. Height is something that I don't really consider when dating a guy haha. There are more important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I'm pretty much only attracted to guys significantly taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would I wouldn't be attracted to them probably because of their height. I'm not trying to be rude or mean just truthful.

0|0
    0|0