I'm so tempted do dye my hair dark , I have blonde hair at the moment?

I dye my hair a lot and ATM I'm really tempted to dye my hair dark red , I change it a lot but for some reason when have light hair I want dark and when dark I want light. Shall I leave it. Even no I haven't put pics up what do people like better bleach blonde or like a dark brownie red

Most Helpful Guy

• Make it whichever color you feel most comfortable with. Whichever color you think suits you best.

What Guys Said 5

• Why change? Also why go anonymous for this question? Is it embarrassing? I don't see why it would be.

• Send me a pic then I can tell you what looks best on you

• Omg please don't do that

• leave it! blonde girls are sexy!

• i like blue eyed blonde chicks!

What Girls Said 2

• each one has different taste in color..but its not good to dye hair too often...this might cause great damage

• I have always went from blonde to dark and I always end up back blonde. And it's usually a process to get the blonde you want again after going dark. I prefer blonde hair for myself but I also have dark underneath. So if you want to try something like that then it won't be a big drastic change to dark all over. If you are hesitant at all and are unsure then I would stick with blonde