GUYS: What do you think of girls, who don't have a small nose?

Just wondering, b/c I don't have a small nose myself. Well, it's not that big but also not small.
I am always insecure about my nose since my last bf used to call me Pinocchio..which is why I am so insecure..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your nose suits your face, you have strong attractive features and your nose just fits. It wouldn't look right being too small on you.

Your boyfriend sounds like a bit of a retard to be honest, don't pay him any attention, you look lovely :)

What Guys Said 13

• to be perfectly honest, I'm too busy looking at the size of the breasts rather than the size of the nose!

though, if it's you in the picture, your ex- was a dick. You're a very good looking girl, if you were next to me in a club, I'd try to hit on you no question!

• I see nothing bad about your nose. Looks totally normal. I don't know what he was thinking. Maybe his previous girlfriend had a small nose and because of that yours seems big to him even though it's totally fine.

• Don't worry, we all have some property that is "apart"... some of us tend to make noise, be emotional, snoar or have a big nose.
    Some guys do not have any breast hairs or are not muscular at all. Right, that's me!
    By the way, I can mistake but try to lift the part of your hair that is parallel to your nose up and look in the mirror. I think it tends to accentuate your nose since it make the rest of your face narrower.
    But: you look nice. Period :-)

• It looks totally normal to me

• Dont care about those little things. If i love u i love u no matter what :)

• A guy will never deny you because of your nose unless it's gigantic or something.

You're pretty, don't worry about iy

• You nose looks fine. You are cute ;)

• your nose is hot. if you have a nose like that it fits to a personality of a hot person. you just have to make some sexy looks haha. you know a hawk, when I see a girl with a thin large nose I think she looks like a hawk and it looks interesting. by the way I wonder why you use this site despite you're a good looking gal, and I called a girl Pinocchio too. I needed some conversation starter and said "Hey, I like your pinochio nose haha" that was fun.

• I honestly don't see the difference between noses its the last thing I look at on a females face lol...

• No, your very pretty and any guy who thinks different he is crazy

• Your nose looks fine to me.

• he was your X so maybe for the next one he will call you Miss Rudolf.
    hahaha. Im enjoying this.
    Nah. it's cute dont worry.

• Any girl with any nose is fine, I see more in a girl than her nose, so your good

What Girls Said 3

• If you have balance look, nothing so disturbing, that is perfect. You don't have to have a hazelnut type nose.

• Don't worry about it. You look very pretty.

• small nose is cute

• sorry i read wrongly , i thought u said u have a small nose. :/
      i dont have one myself too..u look fine