What do you people think of me and why? just curious?

Title already says it.
If you don't know me at all and never seen a question or answer of me or anything, just say.
FO (First Opinion) : ...

just curious what you guys think of me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• FO lol: I haven't seen many comments from you but from what I have seen you seem generally pretty friendly and accepting, I haven't seen any judgmental or blunt answers from you so I'm taking it you're by and large a kind person. From your avatar you look kind of shy but fun loving too cos of your infectious smile! I could imagine you to be kind of arty, cultural and worldly. You look like the kind of person that would be a great friend, it's probably your smile..again!

I apologise for stereotyping the hell out of you ;)

• Haha, I like it =) I don't want to be mean to anyone, and I'm very creative haha (I sing, draw, write), I also am a shy girl =)

• Oh yay I got some of it right lol shy girl here too ;)

• Oh and yeah, I also love to travel and I accept everyone just the way they are :) Nothing's wrong with being shy =)

What Guys Said 7

• Happy with who you are. Pretty in your own understated way. Caring because of this question you care what people think..

• I'm not THAT happy with who I am though (by looks), but I can't really change that, so I just got to accept who I am :)

• You do have to accept you are not perfect but you are attractive as I said. You can tweek how you dress or do make up to change how people see you. If that is what you want... But really you just need someone to see you for who you are and you will find happiness.

• Thank you =D

• To be honest I followed some of your opinions and it seemed nice !

I had a little chat with u too, and it was cool *.*

U r friendly and acceptable.

U r really good ^.^

• Your very cute i like your pic but you seem laid back, quiet, curious.

• I can relate to you in some ways.
    I had online crushes as well en ik ben ook nederlands.

• You're a normal kid.

• I think you're a total psycho bitch.

just kidding.
    FO: you look like you play dungeons and dragons or world of warcraft all day.

• Haha, I do play World of Warcraft sometimes haha ;) but not all day, just a few times a month.

What Girls Said 5

• yeh i dont know u. iv seen u around thats bout it=]

• FO: I think that you can be a bit more reserved, self conscious in social situations, confused, intelligent, kinda shy...A bit of an outcast? Sometimes daring... I could be misjudging.

• You look shy and quiet to me on; if I'm just going by your avi

• Je ben een mooi meisje! Xxx XD I think you are kind and nice girl.

• quiet and low profile girl
    side track: i wanted to go Netherlands again

• =) Do you have a special place in The Netherlands where you would want to go to?

• but I don't know for sure, I fail with guessing that stuff haha. Oh lol, google maps says 24 minutes, so I was pretty close :)

• Yeah that's true, I know some males who are like 2m long. So tall :O haha.