is this a beautiful choice for the prom?

hey, i was searching for dresses and i found this one.
is it beautiful to take to the prom?

dress: http://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=she_010_PO

shoes: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../fendi.bmp

of course i'll make my hair, put makeup and add some acessories.

thanks.

sorry, the DRESS link was not good shop.mango.com/.../

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion it is not a prom dress. When I think of prom dresses I think of long, more elegant dresses, not short ones like that. www.prom-dress-gown.com/.../..._20110413060425.jpg http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/image/4054622/original.jpg www.onlinepromdress.com/.../...anera%20Dresses.jpg These are what I think when I think of a prom dress. I do know that girls have been starting to go with dress that are shorter, have those huge splits in them or that show more skin in general though. Honestly, if you like that dress and want to go with it then do so. It's your prom and no one elses.

What Guys Said 5

• Its too simple for prom. Prom is about color and happiness and having a good time. You can certainly dress bolder than that. That's a formal dress as opposed to something a little flashier. You now have somewhere you can wear a sexy red dress to. Or a deep blue. Just try more color =P and a more complex cut

• i already have it. my stepmother gave me

• Yeah gimme a sec and I'll give you an idea since I can't articulate it properly. Don't know the proper names of articles of womens clothing lol

• neither am i , ahahahah

• Wear this op.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg

Want to remember for eternity, then do it.

• Those are some super skinny models no curves 0_0. I like it looks hot and the shoes too. sexy.

• its aighttttttt

• Get the white dress and the white shoes

What Girls Said 10

• Personally I would i've gone for a less "light" dress, and the shoes i don't like so much, but then again it depends on your body type , hair colour, how tall you are, etc

• It's very simple. It doesn't say 'prom' to me. It looks like something you would wear to a fancy dinner instead.
    It's a nice dress and if that's what you are comfortable wearing to prom then go for it!
    And the shoes are super cute!

• Hmmm...for some reason the link takes me to the general store website.

• i upgrade

• The shoes are cute =]

• and i have the dress either, my stepmother bought me today..

• It's not an ugly dress it's just different than what I would pick for prom, I'd pick more of a long flowy sparkly designer dress that's more simple like a winter formal or fancy date type dress

• but isn't that bad?

• i aked it is that so bad to use at the prom

• It's not terrible but not that good either, save it for a date or homecoming or a more casual dance or big funeral and borrow one from someone or rent one or buy a cheap one from gordmans if u have that store or jcpenny or walmart jk

• It's nice but it looks like just a classic little black dress, that isn't bad but doesn't look like a prom dress unless you will glam yourself up like with bold jewelry but I don't know your prom theme either.

• i will, i'll not go as simple as i put here. i just put the dress and shoes. so then i'll make my heir, put make up on and then i'll acessorize it :) i wanna quite simple because i don't wanna show myself and neither the so called ''prom queen''

• thanks :)) aprecciate

• Yep no problem. :)

• The dress is a little simple for prom in my opinion but if that's what you want to wear go ahead! It IS cute, it's just simple and formal, almost more like a fancy date night or something type of dress.

• but i already have them home.

• I'm sure you'll look great in it! Have a great prom :)

• thx, it lasts one month :)

• Personally its not what I'd choose it doesn't have that "prom dress appeal" going for it

• i don't want to appeal, i just want to go and have fun and be quite simple, not too much!

• ok for that dress then - its up to you whatever you want to wear

• That's really simple you can do better hun

• Dress isn't showing. Shoes are super cute, but i need to see the dress to make final decision

• i upgrade

• A white bow waist belt*

• don't like it, wehe

• i can't see the dress?

• i upgrade

• i want it quite simple, i'll go just for fun, not to be the so called ''Prom Queen''

• nice it's your choice cool ;)