is thong panties comfortable or is the butt floss/riding up feeling annoying?

Im in high school thinking of giving them a try, any advice would be great! GIRLS only thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• To some it is comfortable, to others not. I personally prefer thongs over any other kind of panties. Bu yeah, you will have to find out for yourself. Just wear them for a while and see if you get used to the feeling or not.

Make sure to pick the right size. If the "butt floss" feeling is too intense, it's probably a size too small.

Once you get used to it (if you do), you won't even notice anymore there's something up your butt. :)

What Guys Said 1

• They are gross, I have never liked wearing them

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls think it's comfortable and others don't. Personally I don't think they're as comfy as normal panties, but I wear them to minimize panty lines like when I'm wearing a tight skirt. Most people get used to wearing thongs though.

• if its the right size, it won't ride up and you won't feel it.

• I wear a thong every day and I can't even feel it. I actually think regular panties are uncomfortable now. I started wearing thongs as a freshman in college. I do, however, change into bikini panties (not thong) at night if I'm sleeping alone.