What can a small petite Asian do to get a bigger butt?

without getting lard injections, doing dumbass looking exercises like bending and snapping and getting a ghetto out of proportion booty? I'm doing this for myself even though my boyf says he loves my butt, I just want something toned and bouncyfull lol bootyful!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess hit the gym! Do squats those work

• Well I do squat when I constantly drop things and have to pick them up :) I hate gyms I want things I can do in the comfort of my own home without the embarrassment of others watching :P

• I did the px90 workout and it was cray! I couldn't keep up maybe try that so you can watch and work out at home

• thanks I'll check it out!

What Guys Said 4

• You can change it a little with exercise but I've found accepting my body for the type it is ends up being easier. Lots of guys will love a small ass. I find petite the most attractive often.

• a girl can be small and petite but still have a big butt and big boobs.. some just simply blessed with good genes :)

• That may just be your preference. I like small to big but just not huge. I think you're fine. I've also felt insecure about my body but a lot of girls have seemed to like it so whatever. Maybe a lot of us envy opposite bodies.

• yeah.. it's not like I plan on having sex with myself anyway? lol came out weird

• The biggest butts sit and eat
    how about a computer job near a doughnut shop?

• Eating lots of food and exercising as little as possible. Petite Asian girls are great with large butts.

• it's not as easy as it sounds :/ if I just sat and ate the place where my six pack used to be when I was younger and in my athletic golden age would get more cellulite, not necessarily get fatter or anything but it sure wouldn't go to my ass :/

• oops i meant to post this comment onto islands7 response :p

• It works for me too, so get lard injections.

• eat more donuts lol

• Lol! Fortunately and unfortunately I'm one of those people who don't gain weight when I eat it comes right out the other end tmi ^^

What Girls Said 4

• Well sometimes people are born with a naturally larger booty but you can work on it like doing squats but not just body weight squats, like squats with weights too. Eating well will help as well. Even if you can't get a bigger butt you can get a toned butt.

• "ghetto out of proportion booty" jeeze nice antiblackness there buddy, nice, very classy, nice subtle 'I really hate black women', well done

• i never said i didn't like the look on others just not on me…

• yeah sorry I am

• cuz i was tootally mentioned white people in there… I'm done arguing with you take my wording how it is, have a great life i don't care anymore about who's ignorant here or not

• i think having big butt is something you're born with?

• It mostly is

• @cavmanier: very true my weight goes there! my body is more like beyonce, i'm born with big butt + thick thighs combination and i'm not gifted on the upper part lol, i'm not flat though luckily. actually i didn't like it before but i've learned to accept my body and just work on what i have. luckily aslo, through the help of my bf and friends i learn to appreciate it. :)

• @QA: ehh nope cause if i could choose, i'd pick to have bigger boobs :)

• You are either born with it or you not. You can do squats to build your butt glutes