Do you think guys will notice this?

I know a lot of guys like a nice butt, but I am actually self conscious about mine because as embarrassing as this is.. my buttcrack is just a little bit longer than a normal one I suppose? Usually girls have cute, normal butts and buttcracks where theirs end at the top of their buttcheecks but mine goes a little bit longer than that and I think it makes my butt look really weird.. maybe it's just me but that's what I think... Do you think guys will notice this? Even if we get into a position like reverse cowgirl or doggy style? I just don't want him to get turned off or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• ------ this too will pass in time -------

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean it ends at the top?

• just like with panty lines, guys dont care

• We won't care.

What Girls Said 3

• hahahaha, luv, your butt crack = the space between your butt cheeks, it can't possibly be longer than your butt cheeks. I think you're thinking of something else >< A lot of girls have like a kinda line going up their spine? Is that what you mean?

I tried to look for a pic and this is all I got lh4.googleusercontent.com/.../DSC04021.JPG thats really, really funny I'm so sorry

nah like, you know what I mean though right? like just like where the skin sinks in like a fold going up yr back. That's not weird or nothing & it's usually considered pretty hot don't worry :)

• It seems like you got a beyonce butt

• I absolutely hate my butt. It's flat.. It's long (as you said). However, I never mention it, pretend like I don't hate it and honestly guys don't notice.. I've even been complemented on it after/during sex. Guys don't notice anything, I think it's more how you use it ;)