whats the difference by the way being called cute vs hot?

is it more a compliment when guys call you cute? or is it more when they call you hot?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like using the term cute because then I think of it as the same thing as saying "such a cute little girl." If your a grown girl that I think is attractive I say hot or sexy. If your just under legal age I might say pretty although sometimes I say pretty to girls that are older than legal adult age. Cute to me is a term females use for guys they find attractive or anybody uses to describe someone who is just a kid or baby.

• Cute has more to do with a nice face.

Hot has more to do with a nice body.

Both are great compliments. At least, from me they are.

• Different compliments entirely, but I look for cuteness in a potential SO, more than hotness

• Depending on the girl's behavior/mannerisms usually.
    But both adjectives are equally as appealing to me - they both mean that I think they are very attractive

• The difference between hot and cute is the sex-appeal. global3.memecdn.com/cute-vs-hot_o_895901.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• A squirrel is cute.
    A habanero peppers ishot.
    Habaneros are simply better than squirrels.
    And so, it is better to be hot than cute.
    SUCH IS LIFE.

• he want to do you with Hot

• I'd like to know also! I only get called cute haha

• When I call a guy cute I'm normally talking about how nice and sweet he is. If I'm talking about hot I'm thinking damn he's attractive. I prefer cute guys.

• I'm often called 'cute', but never called 'hot'.
    I think 'hot' would be like.."dayum, I want to tap that."
    I think 'cute' would be like.."aaw, what a cutie! I just want to put her in my pocket!" Something like that.