Please rate my photo 1-10 be brutally honest?

So I just want to know if I look ok don't be hateful but if you think I don't look good please say so
I'm 6 foot 1, 18 years old thanks for your time.
And be honest!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look fantastic, you have a great body which isn't too muscular and a good waist to should proportion...if that makes sense? lol. You have an attractive face aswell, I don't think you need to worry at all :)

I'd say 9/10

What Girls Said 10

• I give the pic a 7 out of 10.

The subject, is freaking hot.. but he could be posed and dressed much more provocatively.. and while I really like the reflection in the wall tile, the overall room seems.. a little to dark and dingy..

• You look really good. And so does your green loofah. As long as you aren't a psycho, you shouldn't have any problems in the dating world :)

• You look hot, very pleasant to look upon indeed ;)

• 8/10 *thumbs up*

• nice looking dude

• An easy 9/10

• Body 8.5
    face 7

• Just frmo your look your 9.9/10

• 9/10. You have nothing to worry about.

• 7/10 but you're not my type.

What Guys Said 2

• Skinny/short
    7/10

• I am not a chick so can't judge your sex appeal per se... but I think you should be fine man. Your a guy... you do not need to have the most perfect face. You just have to look sharp/smart and not be confident in yourself.