Do dolled-up girls attract other guys than dressed down girls?

This is my daily style http://www.pinterest.com/herlindea/style/ , I'm in university so I dress like this on campus. Does this effect the kind of guys I attract or do most guys don't care?

Most Helpful Guy

• A dressed down girl with a pretty face gets more attention from me than an unattractive girl who happens to be dolled up. If it's a question of the same girl dressing up or going casual, I like a girl who mixes it up. Always being dolled up tells me you're high maintenance, which is no bueno.

What Guys Said 10

• I really like those outfits. Very feminine. Just don't go overboard with those outfits. You might send people (especially guys) the wrong message.

• I like girls that dress nice. I appreciate the effort. None of those outfits in the pictures looked good though. They all looked like cheap cheesy outfits honestly. I don't think a well dressed woman is any indication of her being better quality than say someone who just has a t shirt and jeans on.

• Casual.

Going fancy or stylish or overly formal screams high maintenance. I'm not into that.

A girl in a pair of jeans that fit right, and a T-shirt looks better to me than someone that spent an hour getting everything just right.

• I like it. I think it might be a little much for class, but if you actually look anything like those girls I'd definitely approach.

• I would be more attracted to a dolled-up girl then one who is dressed down. I really like girls that dress feminine and girly like that.

• You will attract guys who match your style. Seems high maintenance.

• It intimidated me.lol
    I would appreciate your beauty from distance, think how cute you are and then move on :)

• why would you move on and not approach?

• Because i am not that confident. I am shy when it comes to women. Plus beautiful girls are mostly out of league for many shy guys...

• Of course how you present yourself effects whose attention you attract.

• Well yeah they are attractive

• You wear high heels on campus? Damn.

• Yes why not?, I just feel better in heels :) What would you think about it?

• I like it when women wear heels. They're more attractive and taller. I just hear a lot of girls complain about them being uncomfortable, especially with all that walking on campus.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends if the guy likes the style or not...a bit too classy for campus

• eh girls dress up for presentations or once a week for sorority dress up days.

• I personally think it's too dressy for campus. Nothing wrong with it except for the fact that if it's your daily dress, how exactly do you dress up? An evening gown to church or to job interviews, for examples?
    If that's what you're comfortable in then okay but it's too much for me.

• I dress similar (sans heels during the day) and definitely get checked out more when I'm dressed up, but approached more when I'm more casual.

• Oh my god this is so annoying haha, I dress like that too in fact I have an outfit VERY similar to one of those. I am so far from high maintenance though, it's irritating that dressing nicely gives off that vibe.

• Indeed!

• What even is high maintenance, I don't expect expensive dates all the time and expensive gifts, I'm happy to sit in and eat a home cooked meal together or a takeaway and watch a movie.