What do girls think about grey hair?

So I'm 23 and I have a few odd grey hairs dotted about. Would this make me unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem quite young to have grey hairs but I don't think it would make someone unattractive. If you have an attractive face I don't think the hair is all that important. The 'silver fox' look can be sexy!

What Girls Said 9

• you're stressed...

• It's genetics, my dad started going grey at a young age too.

• oh ok then...my bros got grey hair since their late teen too but it was due to stress (exams)...just dye your hair then

• I'm considering dying it, but I'm just worried that other people will notice!

I can't really imagine any kind of hair dye to look natural enough. I don't know for sure though.

• Sometimes it can make a guy attractive other times it looks odd but we will all get them nothing coloring can't fix if you don't like it but it isn't horrible.

• I couldn't care either way.

• Nope! Grey hair is never unattractive to me! :)

• There is more to a guy than his hair. If we are talking physical appearance I think a girl would take more account of his build, height, and facial features.

• few strands is fine, the girls won't mind. if it becomes a concern, you can always cover it with other colours

• experience and wisdom

• Not at all. If it bothers you there are lots of options to cover or hid the grey.

• We dye our hair all the time... It's NBD to do.

What Guys Said 3

• I like my gray hairs. I wouldn't change them for the world.

• I get the occasional gray hair or two try not to be stressed out.

• Not a big deal, I guess. My hair too started turning grey when I was 22, and now 20% of my hair has greyed (I'm 27 now). Its not visible from a distance, but its quite noticeable up close. Even more so, because I'm dark haired. Can't really say about attractiveness because I have voluntarily chosen to remain single since 5 years. But I don't suppose grey hair would be an instant turn off.

• I''m dark haired too, so even a few grey strands are fairly noticable.

Never considered dying it?

• Nope! I won't dye it just to attract women, or for any other purpose. I want people to value me as a person, and not due to my hair. If people say that my hair is greying and I should consider coloring it, I just tell them "Its just salt and pepper hair, and its a new trend". They actually like this attitude and will begin to admire/respect em for it. It has happened several times.

By the way, 'salt and pepper' hair and beard are indeed trends which are quite popular!