Is my nose big? What size is it?

Does my nose look big to you?

m.flickr.com/#/photos/123534157@N03/14167169751/

be honest please

I don't know what wrong with my eye lol it looks swollen :P
Does the tip of my nose look big?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your nose is not too big. When I saw this question at first I half-expected to see an image of an elephant's trunk or some other joke picture. I was surprised to see a real human girl!

Every persin in this world, and each racial type, has all sorts of differences and characteristics. Some people are born with a "weird laugh" until someone else finds its sexy or cute. Some are born with big noses and small noses, wide noses and thin noses. We have all manner of hair and skin colors, and personal mannerisms.

This is the diversity of humanity, and there is always a market for everything it has to offer with the opposite sex.

Now you stop obssessing about your nose!

• It's not too big? Does that mean it is a bit?

• It is not too big, it is not too small. It is perfect. You are fine just the way you are.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all. You are very pretty. Gorgeous hair, eyes, lips. You got it, don't worry.

• Not from that angle...

• The picture is poor quality, but I think the nose looks fine. Can't really add any more detail.

What Girls Said 3

• well you kinda need a better picture where its not super bright.
    id take your nose any day though. you look like you can breathe well with it :3

• Lol does that mean yes or no haha :P

• well you really can't tell with that angle. depends what you mean by big. like fat big? or pointy big?
      that nose isn't fat at all.

• No. If it doesn't look like it could masquerade as a beak it's small.

• From that pic it does not look big.