Does he even notice?

When a guy sees a girl wearing jewelry that matches and shirts that aren't t-shirts and everything matches what does he think? Does he even notice? Does he think wow I appreciate that she cares about her appearance? Does he think she is self centered? Or does he think she is too girly?

Most Helpful Guy

• The majority of us won't notice all the small details such as the jewelry matching the color of your eye, etc. But we definitely notice when a girl is put "together. "

. And, yes, we do appreciate that she takes care of her appearance. I think many of us actually take it for granted that girls are always put together so nicely and don't commend them on it as often as we should.

And, no such thing as "too girly" or self centered because she takes care of herself. It is a very admirable quality to have a lot of pride in the way you look.

What Guys Said 5

• A guy notices just notices whether or not a girl looks good. If she looks good he'll continue to check her assets.

The jewelry, matching, nails and clothes coordination doesn't get noticed specifically by Guys. All that stuff is to compete with other girls.

An easy way to look at this is for when girls look at a car.

A. It looks nice or "cute"

or

B. Ugly.

You girls don't really notice the Volks Rims, lowered on teins, Front mount Intercooler, Oem Lip, or s/c scoop.

• I don't notice. I'm more likely to notice if something looked bad or silly. But a well coordinated outfit sneaks right by me.

• I always notice a girl's appearance. I don't think she is self-centered if she tries to dress in an attractive way. That's really just common fashion sense.

• I notice - I believe it it shows the potential of the wearer to relate multiple layers to one another - I'm being vague, my intent is to imply that this potential could be applied to more then just fashion .

Cheers

• I find it a turn-off. I briefly wonder if her undies match her outfit, but my mind moves on. Too high-maintenance, too self-absorbed. I can only imagine how many hours were spent at the mall and in front of the mirror to achieve that look. Then I think of people I have known who live on the street with no home, no food, no job and no family. It brings it all into perspective.

What Girls Said 4

• Gosh, I hope they don't notice that all the time, I love T shirts and jeans and no jewelry and pulling my hair back sometimes. But, Looking good is great but, not all the time.

• Honestly, I think it's more of a confidence thing for us. I know that when I put on a great outfit, I feel fierce; it gives me confidence, which in turn, makes a guy notice. So, even though he might not appreciate your brand new matching prada shoes and bag, it'll make you feel better, which he will notice.

• I think guys just get a sense of the "whole" , like is she looking good or not? They may not know why they think the way they do, like "it's because she knows how to dress sexy/ cute (whatever)" they just think that way or they don't.

• Why worry about that?

Live YOUR life and a guy will come to you the way you are and the way you dress so don't worry and relax:)