Girls, how much do you spend on make up?

I found some nice products online and it got me thinking how much others spend on make up. Just a random question :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend a lot of money on skin care because I use very expensive products since I can't find other products that suit my skin. Damn you skin. Anyways when it comes to make up I don't use much, but it still costs a lot because my skin is sensitive. So around 200-300 pounds every three months on skin care and make up.

• Why do you spend so much money?

• I have the same problem! I can't find any brand that suits my skin completely. I use Eva Lom cleanser, Guinot daycream, Aveene moisturizer at night and every second night I use beautie pacifique triple boost and aveene thermal water. I used to use exuberance but it was too harsh :( is Sofia Jenna good? I can't find much make up that suits my skin tone.

• Exuviance*

What Guys Said 2

• Teveel...trop...zu viel...too much haha.
    But when we guys spend 25 EUR to go to a football match girls probably say the same :-)
    So enjoy!

• 25 euro for a football match isn't that expensive, depends on what clubs are playing I guess, I'm not that well known with the world of football ^^

• Well actually I'm more a cycling fan and usually watch on TV. Although for 25 EUR you can go to the worldchampionship cyclo cross and drink 3 drinks or so. Like that more :-)
      De groeten...

• i can never understand why girls spend so much money on make up

What Girls Said 11

• I have TONS, and I mean TONS of make-up and perfume. It's ridiculous. And I don't even wear it much. I've spent $0.

Reason being, my mom used to be a make-up artist, so she got make-up and perfumes free every month, and would give me things she would get. So now I have a whole collection basically. LOL

• what is your favourite perfume?

• That's a hard decision...I really like Vera Wang Rock Princess, The Harajuku Lovers Collection, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, and Elizabeth Arden's 'Green Tea Cherry Blossom'. :D

• Oh, and how can I forgot Chanel no.5 :3 I only wear that on special occasions though.

• I don't wear very much make up but I buy all mine from new CID cosmetics which isn't that cheap. I use sparingly lol.

• i spend about $60 on skincare a month. cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and uv blocking primer. i have sensitive skin so i try to avoid wearing foundation. i tend to forget to put lip gloss on and rarely have time for eye makeup. i do want to start putting it on more. so basically cosmetics last me forever.

• Most of my money is spent on skincare, around $100-$150 quarterly. This is for face serum (by far the most costly), face wash, day and nigh moisturizers. If my skin wasn't so sensitive I'd probably spend under $30.

For make-up I usually spend $35-$40 a year. I just buy foundation or lotions that come with a free makeup bag with makeup in it to save.

• I don't spend too much. I do essentials like mascara, lipstick.
    But i do care about my skin. It think it is the most important part. I try to keep it as clean as possible and i use moisturiser after cleaning. And I avoid getting too much sun.

• Around $450 for the whole package.

But depending on what I'm getting..

Liquid eyeliners for me are usually $18 and up.

If I"m getting moisturizer, that usually ranges around $25-$35.

Almost everything else (foundation, eye make up removal etc,..) is $35 and up.

• Why do you spend so much money?

• The majority of the cost is on skin care. Plus, the make up I have last me for a long while anyways.

So it's more of an investment.

• A lot, not gonna lie lol. I love make up

• I get most of my makeup from TK Maxx and Inglot, plus some freebies I get when my mom shops at Yves Rocher. Basically I'd say no more than $100 per year.

• Spend? I save from not buying any. :D

• 5.00 a month.
    I love my lipsticks, but besides that nothing really over the top.

• Gonna make a calculation for this year's makeup... kinda scared haha.

$32 on concealer, around $30 on foundations, $30 on blush, highlight and bronzer, $17 on mascaras, $20 on makeup brushes, $105 on eyeshadow and primers, plus $20 for things I can't remember off the top of my head. If I'm not mistaken then around $254 annually?