Guys, Do you groom your eyebrows?

Why? Or why not?
I see some do and some don't.
Guys that groom their eyebrows but still look natural and thick look more clean look. Some guys don't have to, since they have okay eyebrows already.
But some guys really need it.
Your thoughts?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I shape them up with tweezers every now and then. Plus I'll shave in between them whenever I shave, which is pretty much every day. I'll grow a unibrow otherwise.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Nope, why not? It's not exactly manly and frankly I don't have any knowledge of how to do it so i'd probably end up with no eyebrows or fruity looking eyebrows. Anyway I don't have the time to mess about with my eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look much better. See...

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...w_Area_Bushy_Eyebrows.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • heck yea! I've got bigons anyway. First time I was with my wife at the salon, we did it together...waxed eyebrows of course. Man, talk about crisp and clean! lol so absolutely! especially as you get older...women alike! wax and keep em clean

0|0
    0|0
  • I clean up any in between. Definitely defines my face more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, except every now and then I'll get one really long one that I'll get rid of.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I probably should. Any suggestions on how to do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i groom my eyebrows occassionally

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I sometimes pull at them and see what comes out. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What comes out? Do you have like imps crawling under your hairs or something?

• Nah. Just the usual. Couple dagons and an orc. Just like every guy. Right? Right?

• Sometimes, for a party or an important event

0|0
    0|0
  • as i get older they're starting to get longer so yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.