p.s. do you like em?

Updates:
SORRY I didn't notice try this

link

does it work?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd call them aquamarine, but on your application for say a driver's license, I'd call those blue.

this is green, link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Bad lighting, can't really tell but then taking photo's of the iris colour isn't the easiest thing to do in the world.

Yes they look nice but then I don't really understand the big deal with eyes.

A little tip I would suggest is to use a little mascara to separate your eyelashes and emphasise them, you have long lashes and should make the best of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em. I think they are awesome :). That's my thoughts :).

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice!

I wish I could see the rest of you. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • link is broken

1|2
    0|0
  • blue

small yellow spikes

i do like em

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a pretty nice combination!

0|0
    0|0
  • Exotic and warm. A mix of aqua and green :)

Awesome! Totally like them

0|0
    0|0
  • beatifull lovely and intresting

0|0
    0|0
  • well, post the picture somewhere else, such as photobucket or imageshack, because it looks like that I need to access your email account.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• turqouise/cyan/green/yellow specks.

i can't give you a specific color because your eyes are so mixed. absolutely gorgeous, girl! make up tip: dark shadow. makes your eyes POP! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • wow! you have a gorgeous eye color! I'd say it's a mix of blue and green, so turquoise, or teal...or even aquamarine... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • bluish green

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda turquoise-ish. Its hard to see with the shadows, but I'd say between blue and green. Very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have very pretty eyes. Id call them a green blue kinda like a tealy or aqua color. very nice, and unique

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda tealish. very pretty! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • blue green

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see the link doesn't work

0|0
    0|0
  • blue/green.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue-green

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre like teal but mainly blue! theyre like mine but mine are green when I'm sad and blue when I'm chill, when I'm really happy or good feeling tealy blue! so basically YES I LOVE THEM!

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda like bluish green, ? em

0|0
    0|0
  • okay so that shade is definitely Viridian. (google it if you don't know what it is)

link

0|0
    0|0