So guys like girls with blonde or brown hair? and why

i have blond hair and my best friend had brown hair and the guys seem to be more attracted to her

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy...But also, some girls look better with brown hair and others look better with blonde.

What Guys Said 4

• brown...just cause. every girl is swayed by the media to think blonde is the only way to go. If you some how distinguish yourself from all the other girls that's all that matters.

Fake Blonde hair is a turn off...many guys are tired of seeing blondes, sadly enough they have also become desensitized to natural blondes, too. (and that's sad)

If you have natural blonde hair, keep it. Most guys want a natural girl.

Good Luck! :)

• Not really. There are wayy more girls, that I know personally, who've dyed their hair black than there are girls who've bleached their hair.

• Well if the carpet doesn't match the curtains.....it ain't worth it. lol

• I like brown but it is just personal preference

• hmm... well it all comes down to whatever the guy likes. I don't really care what color the girls hair is its what her personality is and yes she has to have nice teeth. ahah and be attractive lol.

• i like both but find myself more attracted to blondes

What Girls Said 4

• Are you friends more outgoing? Are you a little on the shy side? I don't think your hair colour has anything to do with it. Try and put yourself out there a bit more and you'll realise that being blonde is better! Don't let those brunettes or gingers put you off!

• I'm bisexual and I like both, both as in hair color! :P

• most girls dye there hair black and brown then blonde it seems like now.

• What's really funny about one of those answers... There are so many more girls that have brown hair. Most people that appear to be bleach-blonde have dark hair, and they just bleach it. Really, I think blonde hair distinguishes you from the rest.

Guys are probably more intimidated by girls with blonde hair because they seem to be more inaccessible, and are sometimes misjudged as dumb or bitchy. I don't know why.

I'm blonde, and every guy I meet seems to like it.

• Same here, I'm a natural blonde (rare I know, but yep that's me) and everyone always comments on how nice my hair looks.