Why do I have acne between my boobs and back? How do I make it go away?

Why do I have acne between my boobs and back? How do I make it go away? Help? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Hormones going cray cray, probably genetic

• thanx...btw i get acne on my back sometimes because when I play sports I sweat a lot even tho I shower etc I seem to breakout on my back instead of my face. Surprisingly when I stress out i breakout on my back too. Cheer up.

• A body wash with benzoyl peroxide seems to help. Try getting one. Benzoyl Peroxide is the thing non-OTC that seems to work when I use it.

• I meant available OTC at a cvs/rite aid. Or a body wash with anti microbial ingredients.

What Guys Said 3

• I believe proactive (or a similar company) makes some kind of body scrub/wash to treat that. I've never used/needed that but I think it would be worth trying

• This might sound weird, but if you rub egg whites on it, it should go away

• Are you being serious xD?

• Yeah xD apparently it works :P

• That's crazy, but I'm going to research that and maybe I'll try. Lmao!

• You can put ProActiv on more than just your face. I've used it on my shoulders and ass and it works great. The three steps are annoying but it does work well.

What Girls Said 3

• Hormones, genetics...
    Few things to help it:
    - Wear a clean bra
    - Rinse your back in the shower
    - DONNNNT touch it!

• I don't have acne there but I think a good thing to try would be to take your facial cleanser into the shower with you and wash your chest and back with it

• That's what I've been trying, it hasn't helped /:

• thats where a lot of sweat starts to build up during the day. scrub your skin.

• I don't sweat much lol and this started a month ago. I try to put Clean & Clear on it sometimes.

• go see a dermatologist