Guys, What do you think of Push-up bras?

It makes boobs look bigger and fuller
But it fakes the real size
Is this a turn off when you realize it (bra is off) or do you not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can inflate some girls egos to massive proportions at times which is retarded. I'd be very disappointed if my girl was wearing one. Girls, please be realistic not everyone has big tits just accept it. This goes for dick size as well

What Guys Said 7

• They look good. I'm not worried about being disappointing over boob size, they're just boobs.

• We unusually don't care or know. Your wanting to show off what you have and your not shy if you do and we notice that. and your wanting us too. Plus we don't even know unless you say something

• A lot of guys like me like smaller breasts, push up bras only if your gives you more confidence. As long as you have more breast than the average male I'm ok with it

• I understand why girls do it and I wouldn't care if she did or didn't.

• Cheater! :)

• Sometimes in stores I touch the bras because they look so pretty and because I imagine the breasts in them but then I feel all this foam stuff. I'm pretty shocked, makes me wonder if any of the boobs I see are real.

• I dont date fake girls

What Girls Said 2

• "guys" yeah yeah w/e

like, this is a kind of thing though. I don't caaaaaare if a girl's boobs aren't the size I think they are when I first look at her why the fuck would I care in the least bit about that. I like what a girls boobs look like in a push up bra it's hot & I like her boobs exposed also its hot and I find it kind of cute that they're smaller, really, + I probably won't be as embarassed about my small boobs :P & whatever this is over in three seconds as I EXPERTLY unhook her bra strap with a single movement [grins at the girls] and I never think about it again

guys will WHINE about this, for DAYS, they will make YouTube VIDEOS about this, they will write BOOKS about this, they will tie it into an entire world view about the Deceitful Woman, the Femme Fatale, the Dangerous Sexuality of the Woman - a large and proud philosophy dating itself back to the WITCH TRIALS: they really CARE about this bullshit

this BULLSHIT

those LOW LIFE NERDS

CAN'T ENJOY A GIRLS-----

Yeah, whatever. Guh! Guh! Ugghghghghghghg! [sigh]

Sorry lmao, yeah, whatever [slams "send it!" button]

• i don't personally like it. a little disappointing to get her undressed and see you were looking at lies