Is he embarrassed by his haircut?

Well I had 3 classes with the guy I like last semester ad he would flirt with me and all that stuff. Then it is a new semester and we have no classes together but I pass him in the halls all the time, and he usually makes eye contact with me and sometimes even smiles. But the yesterday he got a haircut, and well he shaved most of his hair off. But since then he hasn't looked at me in the halls. I am just wondering if it is possible that he is embarrassed by his haircut and maybe doesn't want to look at me? I know when I got a haircut that I didn't like I didn't look at him because I am embarrassed so could it be the same? Or is he just not interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if its been one day, it might be nothing. That might be what's called an overreaction.

If it is something, chances are he still likes you. If he was interested, and the only thing that's happened is the haircut, then he still likes you. His like for you was not in his hair.

And you're right and insightful that he might not like his haircut and his confidence has taken a hit. The best thing you could do is go tell him that you like his haircut a lot.

What Guys Said 1

• It's definitely possible. While the emotional recovery rate for a guy is pretty fast when it comes to a haircut, he might have been feeling uncool. Tell him it's manly and see if that helps.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol that happened to my friend when he got a haircut he wore a cap everywhere. He's probably just embarrassed and doesn't want you to see him like that because he doesn't like it and he doesn't want you to find him unattractive.