Ladies: What do you think of guys with shaved heads?

My hair is really thinning out on top and quite frankly I don't want to be stuck with "grandpa hair" lol. I feel like it's only a matter of time before I have to start shaving the hair on my head.

I'm pretty nervous about it. I have always had a full head of hair up until about 2 years ago when I started to notice my hairline retracting, then since then, slowly thinning out in the middle. I have hardly ever worn my hair short, especially as short as being shaved.

If I looked like Vin Diesel or something, I'd probably be eager to wear my hair that short lol but I don't. Hair has always suited me, but unfortunately I'm losing it. Anyone have anything thoughts or experiences if you're a guy, regarding hair loss?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys can pull it off really well, but a lot can't. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Bald head + full beard always looks strange to me.

• Nothing it's their choice

• 90% of the times I see a guy with a shaved head, I think to myself he'd look better with hair. There are exceptions, guys that can really pull it off. I rarely see them though.

• I get a 'tough guy' vibe from that. But I like it too haha

What Guys Said 0