Hey ladies! is it true that you all find men in uniform appealing? and if so; what branch? and what style? I'm in the Army. I get looks at times. but I wanna know what it is that makes women so interested

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, it depends on the uniform. if you're in a FedEx uniform, then it's not so hot. if you're in a Naval uniform, then it's damn sexy.

What Girls Said 8

• Men in uniform ... Military, Mariens, Fireman, Police, etc just kind of scream 'MAN' to girls. It pretty much shows us that a guy can look after us, take care of us, and is loyal and capable to commitment. It is also usually a pretty good indication that he's the kind of guy who likes to take care of himself too, which is always nice. It's less about the clothing its self but more about what said uniform says about a person.

• its something about knowing that the guy is interested to doing something for the greater good of his nation. the selflessness in that is defined for women by you or any other men physically wearing the uniform. women often believe that men who are that committed to their country or fellow soldiers would also be the same way in a relationship. so ultimately uniform = commitment which is a huge turn on for most women.

• Seeing a man in uniform just sends a certain message...I'm not entirely sure what that is, haha. For one thing, they just comes across as really virile, I guess. They're also doing something for the "greater good". And it's generally a sign of commitment and discipline. Guys in the military, police officers, etc. kind of exude this upright, decent vibe; I don't look at a guy in uniform and think, Whoa, total douche right there.

• Love uniforms...all uniforms not just military uniforms. Firemen, Police, anything except for janitor. I have NO Clue why I like guys in uniform but I do find it funny that out of the three boyfriends I've had, one is in the army, one in the navy, and one going into the airforce...haha

• I know that for me I love any guy in a uniform especially Army,Navy and Marines and I think that I'm interested in guys in a uniform because I no that I can be takin care of and pertected if needed

• Yes, it is very attractive. I have no idea why, it just looks...good.

• depends on what kinda uniform and how well it fits you. id probally have to hold back laughs if I saw a grown man in a boy scout uniform :O (sorry boy scouts)

• ha I'm going to say marines those dress blue's are so appealing...

What Guys Said 0