Guys! weight issues!

Ok I am 16 and I weigh 131 pounds am I fat to you?

i am 5'10

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to eat a few big macs. at your height that's underweight.

• Really? what if you weigh 152 because I gained a lot of weight!

• 152 is good and healthy for that height.

• Thanx! ;) (wink)

What Guys Said 4

• your not fat at all, but if your that concerned about your weight just watch what you eat and exercises. Include your height next time, because height has a lot to do with weight.

• No. I don't think your fat. Besides, a little extra weight..Not to many people care. If you do..Then your just a loser. Your fine . Don't freak out.

• no not at all

• not even close to being fat

What Girls Said 4

• age has nothing to do with it. if you're 4'11 and 131lb then yes, you're over-weight. if you're 5'7" and 131lb, then you're very slim. it's all about proportion, not age.

• lol! I'm like the same weight and I'm 15(16 in september :)! people think I'm like skinny! lol don't worry bout it. That's like the average weight for people our age lol!

• Wow. I totally forgot about the whole height to weight ratio. lol I'm 5' 7''

• depends on your height.

• It depends on height, not age. There are websites you can go to where you enter your height and weight and it tells you if you are overweight, underweight, or normal.