As you grow older, do you find yourself more or less interested in fashion?

By this I mean: do you find yourself caring more about what and how you wear it, or you just put any old thing on when going outside?

Most Helpful Girl

• As I grew older I became increasingly more interested in fashion. I try my best to look good, & I love to learn about new fashion tips every day. It's just something that makes life a bit sweeter.

What Guys Said 9

• More so, because I can finally afford to buy clothes, haha.

• I could care less I wallk around all day bare footed and wearing overalls with old T shirs that have rips in them. lol Joke

• I am nearing 50 and I very very damn conscious of what I wear... even at home. My wife laughs ate saying "perhaps I am going through some midlife crisis issues" but so far I see no way I am dressing shabby or clumsy. Just this morning, I was looking at a person ahead of me who was wearing sneakers with casual cotton pants. I NEVER do that. i cannot.

• sally to be honest.. i get more interested in fashion since i am single and i want to attract girls to me... so i have to be fashion updated or at least brand conscious... and also u earn money to buy what u want... i am wearing $200 shoes adidas D-Rose shoes and always adidas Miami heat basketball tshirts and jeans... so i believe u will get more interested in dressing

• The thing is...when someone dresses to go to the gym...no matter how pricey the clothes are, it still doesn't get the message across (that you want to look good). O.o
      It's weird...

• More

More

• I was never influenced by fashion.Fashion is temporary.Good taste will endure, and never goes out of fashion.

• Im more into fashion. now that im growing older, i have to get in the competition with other Lions competing for da lioness feel meh? I have to stylish up ma mane and look good to attract da lioness.

• well, i couldn't really pay for all the "cool" clothes i wanted when i was younger, now i can..

Sure i like to go to the mall myself and buy good clothes!

• Yeah, I care a bit more then I did. I do not think I dress nice but I do not dress like crap either.

What Girls Said 10

• For me, definitely more interested in fashion. I don't know why but I've become a clothes snob and there are some things I just refuse to wear cause I don't think it flatters me or fits my "style". Which is pathetic because clothes are just clothes. For some reason I have it wired into my head that when I wear "ugly" clothes people will think I'm ugly. But I'm very self conscious so it's probably understandable =)

• Less and less.
    I never really knew about fashion anyway. But now next to nothing. I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in, mostly jeans and tops (preferably loose).
    I feel so dumb while shopping...good thing I don't shop much, or I would have ended up feeling dumb every month.

• Although I like fashion I try to keep it minimal with clothes I can always wear in the next 2-3 years and not entirely on what's in now

• I've always dressed how I wanted to, what I think looks good and feels good. And as I've got older it's tended towards what other girls wear. I'm no more interested though

• More interested all of the time. It's become something fun and now I know more who I am and I care less about what others thinks. I wear what makes me feel sexy/good.

• Every year I am more interested in fashion.

• I have always been interested in fashion. Dont want to look like a frump thanks

• I still like fashion but i learnt to manage my spending. Fashion is beautiful

• Yes, is it cause we try to be more stand out? And classy?

• I wear what I like.