Girls: How attractive do you think this model is?

Out of 10 how attractive this model is. 1 being not attractive 10 being outstanding

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../sean_o_pry.jpg

0|0
23|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Too mean looking I think, I'd say about 7.5.

The thing with models is, they're meant to look striking not necessarily attractive. They 'model' clothes etc so they don't have to look amazing, just be unique and in this guy's case have striking eyes and cheekbones. He is exceptionally photogenic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I like the bone structure, but his lips are too feminine and his nose is too small for a really manly face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd give him a 9 - he's hot but not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would give him a 8. There's something in his face that makes me not giving him a 9 or a 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • like 7/10
    He has nice bone structure but he looks angry I don't know lol

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a 9. Pretty hot but his ears are too big and there's something weird with the straightness of his eye level.

0|1
    0|0
  • He has a special look, typical high fashion male model. He is gorgeous. Wow, wouldn't mind waking up to that face every morning

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a 7 in the photo, but I'm sure that with the right height and body (which I'm guessing, as a model, he has), he would totally have me turning my head.
    These kind of guys never impress in pictures, but they definitely do in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give him a 5 or a 6. He's model pretty but not what I'm into.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty damn attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty close to 10, he looks very good. Love the eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • he's ok but he needs more wisdom teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a bad picture of him..

He looks better with a rugged look. Very handsome guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10
    Maybe if he didn't shave the facial hair
    He'd probably be a 10/10
    Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 10/10 for looks, but no idea/10 for his personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's got nice skin, hair, and eye color but eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Too squeaky clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's freaking gorgeous! 100/10!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say a 7. he has AMAZING eyes. but the face is to thin for my taste. the chin is to narrow. He might look better in a difrent photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeehhh...to be honest he doesn't impress me very much. I don't like the more hollowed cheeks, although he's got great eyes. I'd say just barely a 7, I'd like to give him a 6 but I don't feel like he deserves that low so a 7 it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people ask this question I feel they are talking about themselfs but 8

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10

He's good looking, but also looks like a douche so that brings him down a notch. If he had a beard, though…now *that* would be a ten lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Which of his features contribute to his douchiness?

• The outfit (v-neck and jacket? ugh) and knowing he's a model, mostly.

• I think he's good looking but for some reason I'm not that attracted to him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is a great question. There is actually a slight incongruence in his facial features not caused by angle. If for some reason this is overlookable perhaps, just perhaps, there's more to this attractiveness thing that meets the eye.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is actually a slight incongruence in his facial features not caused by angle

What do you mean lack of symmetry or what?

• A lack of symmetry.

• I want his hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldmakemeswitchteams/10

Not bad.

0|0
    0|0