What is it men? Sandals with socks... really?

Do you commit this crime.. is so why? Women could you ever date one of these men?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus…is that you?

I wouldn't necessarily diss a guy for wearing socks and sandals, but he'd definitely be starting off on the wrong foot (ha! pun.)

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 3

• Would never date a guy who does this. I legitimately look out to avoid dating guys who do that. I mean just...WHY? Whats the point of wearing socks if you have on sandals?

• No way never done it, it's just too shocking to comprehend

• My grandpa used to all the time. Though it doesn't really suit the modern man.

What Guys Said 4

• God no. Never.

• Many things go together...peanut butter and jelly, milk and oreos, but sandals and socks were never meant to be a pair. I was in Nashville last weekend (tourist part) and noticed not 1 but 2 separate guys that were committing this fashion tragedy...both were over the age of 65.

• I always wear sandals because I live in Florida, just not in the gym. But I dont combine sandals with socks, thats just stupid!

• Have you ever been to a basketball game they all be wearing socks and sandals. Yeah you keep your ugly hairy toes out of public site and wear em at your house. The only feet with sandals should be women's. Cuz they take care of they feet.