Does my face look intimidating when I don't smile?

So I know that some people look intimidating when they dont smile while some dont and I'm wondering if I look intimidating or could pull off that look. My pic is my profile

Most Helpful Guy

• everybody looks intimidating when they're not smiling, besides that isn't your most neutral facial expression because you are watching yourself and 'trying' to make your face like that. everybody looks better smiling, even hitler didn't look so intimidating when he smiled.

it's hard for me to figure out what your ethnicity is, I know you're Canadian, but obviously more than likely your heritage lies elsewhere like mine. what is your ethnicity?

• I'm Armenian. What about you? And I knoww what you mean. I don't usually take selfies, espacially ones without me smiling. I though if I looked intimidating because I spend too much time in the subway so I've began to notice how some people naturally tend to look more intimidating than the rest

• oh alright :) I moved to Canada a while ago but I still seem to have some form of accent. The weird thing is that it's not Canadian or Armenian so I don't even know where that accent came from XD

• Haha, it was probably aliens that abducted you and changed out you voice box and beamed you back to earth lol jk

What Guys Said 19

• Well it looks good but can be look really pretty if you untie your hair.
    Plus you have really cute eyes,
    Are you having a South Asian heritage?

I don't smile in my pics too :P
    What do you think about my pic? ^_^
    It's my Dante cosplay from Devil May Cry.

• lol you're cute :) I usually hate having to do my hair and stuff though thanks for the advice :) I do usually smile though I put the blank face to see if I could look scary

• lol you don't look scary to me :P

• Nah. Your eyes are what catch my attention though. I like em'.

• If I was a kid and if I was a chick yes, but me being me nope

• what do you mean?

• LoL I said I'm Armenian not American. a lot of people mix those names up

• oh ok LOL

• not meant to insult you but your makeup and the way you do your eyebrows isn't the most advantageous for your face. it makes you look a bit pissed.

• no it's okay :) yea I'm going to get my eyebrows done when I have the time anf as for the makeup, it does look darker and more in photos but in general I try to do thiner eyeliner. What kind do you suggest though?

• i am no makeup artist but i feel like the eyeliner is too much / too thick and you could brighten up the area below your eyes a bit. donĀ“t get me wrong though, i think you have a pretty face :)

• no it's totally cool :) I've actually recently started using an eyeliner so I'm still kind of a beginner in it.

• Its the kind of look you would give after your man just woke up out of bed saw that face and his D was missing because you cut it off.

Nawww jk it looks fine but try to smile.

• lol I do smile. I was just giving a blank face to see if I could be scary XD

• Intimidating isn't the right word, but if you where smiling guys would be a lot more willing to approach.

• lol I do smile. I was just pulling of that face to see if I could be scary just for the heck of it. But thanks for the advice :)

• It would take a lot more than that to scare me.You look harmless and innocent.

• pff you haven't met me yet. I think I would be the first to scare you :P

• It kinda turns me on

• Well you're not smiling so no you definitely dont give off that 'come hither' vibe.

• so for you, do everyone look intimidating if they don't smile?

• "Resty bitchy face and resting asshole face" www.funnyordie (dot) com/videos/d7ab80d4a5/bitchy-resting-face lolol true doe. Some people have it, I look like I want to kill someone when im not smiling.
      No not everyone looks that way, I wouldn't call it that intimidating or a 'bitch face' even, yours isn't bad really you dont look very intimidating, just dat stare XD

Anyway, make sure you smile if you see a cute guy lol.

• You do not look intimidating. Adorable, but not scary

• omg. I want to lick your eyes.

• Well... You asked so I am saying... Yes, a little bit... Its your eyes...

• Wanna hit meh up?

• No, but I like your eyes!

• The only thought consuming my mind is how stunning and beautiful ur eyes are.

• when girls look serious or aren't smiling. I either worry or figure they don't want to be bothered.

• lol I was just asking if I could pull the scary look. I dont usually stare at things with a blank expression

• I was explaining lol how you could look intimidating lol. You are too cute looking to be scary :P

• I crack mirrors and scare small children and women when I smile.

• No, not really :9

• No but it do looks ugly bro

What Girls Said 7

• No I don't think you look intimidating at all, I think you have a sweet cute face with stunning eyes :)

• hahahahhaa yeah you DO actually, it's the eyes. You look like real pissed at me, at me in particular, like you took that picture thinking of me & going, 'I'm gonna fuck her up', I love it

• You dont look intimidating, its more of a psycho look lol not trying to offend you or anything. You have great eyes and smiling would suit you much more :)

• Not at all, you're really pretty and have amazing eyes!

• I dont think so but maybe in person you could intimidate people because of your big eyes and a serious face can be a serious combination lol
    I like your eyes.

• I don't think u look intimidating...
    Your eyes are pretty tho

• then how do some people look intimidating? is it something in their features?

• lol alright! thanks for the compliment though :)

• @NoblesseOblige, so you're saying that I look itimidating or could pull it off?

• Your eyes?♥_♥