Girls, are male underwear commercials one of your favourite kind of commercials?

I like this one because it's funny and it involves CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKawvWV2EgM

If you like the idea of CFNM please check out my other question:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1020164-girls-do-any-of-you-like-cfnm-clothed-female-naked-male-situations

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• All the men look too perfect lol and it always looks like someone's just stuffed a an aubergine in their pants

• Willow, I had to Google "aubergine" to learn that it's what the Brits call eggplant. :)

• Oh...woops, I forget I'm in the minority here! :)

• I'm indifferent. Its just a commercial

• No. I don't like them to be honest

• There's a different between model hot and actually hot (most of the time)

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt they are, as their not as sexually visual as us men. Don't get me wrong, women are sexually visual, but not as much as us men are.

• A lot of women are visual, especially when it comes to male celebrities.

• Not to mention it is a commercial. AKA something interrupting what people want to be watching.

• I guessing you never saw a commercial that you liked, I generally mute them, but there is actually a large group of Americans who mainly watch the superbowl for the commercials, and not the actual game lol.