can a black girl wear the confederate flag bikini?

i want one. :) but would it be weird ? haha
i like white men

im serious, i really like the flag.
would it really attract white guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• It would be odd, but nothing wrong with it. The flag isn't a symbol of racism as so many ignorant people in modern day society seem to think.

• The two are tied together forever just like the swastika... it is what it is. No matter what they will always be tied to racism. For good reason too... And to think they don't is ignorant.

• I live near Houston. Granted, were not as bassackwards as Mississippi to South Carolina, I just know the flag has been all around me since a young age, and I've never known anyone that rocked it to be a racist. They're just proud southerners. I never rocked it, but then again, I've never much been one for being proud of a location.

• Yeah. See, I'm from California. Here most people see the flag as the symbol of a group that supported racism, so it's not really seen in the same light as it would be in the south.

• You can wear whatever you'd like. I personally wouldn't wear anything with it because I don't see the appeal. But then again I probably wouldn't wear anything with the American flag on it, either, so yeah...

• Why the fuck would you do that?

• Go for it and send me a pic remember my name here

• Wow, as a white guy, even though I like black girls, I would think she is either ignorant of history or just messed up, neither of which is attractive.

• why messed up

• Regardless of what the revisionists may claim, the Civil War was about slavery, and the defense of it. Yes, it wasn't the only issue, but without it there wouldn't have been a war, and with it there would have been a war eventually. Sorry to get deep on you, but I find the ownership of another human being ( which hasn't always been race-based, and goes back thousands of years ) to be repugnant in its very concept, and the wearing of the flag of a nation whose very existence was predicated on the defense of that institution doesn't reflect well on the bearer, most particularly if one is from the group that was most victimized by it.

• Wear whatever you want. I'm sure lots of guys would think its hot. Some black people may not like it tho.

• You could but I wouldn't personally wear one if I was a white girl.

• Sure - why not... it's no where near as nuts as a bunch of jews in israel few years back forming a local branch of the nazi party!

• Kanye West rocked a Confederate flag once. You can wear whatever you want. Though if you do, be prepared for done people to give you shit for it

• I mean you can.

• Hahaha badass. Go for it.

• Ya go ahead nothing wrong with that :)

• I'd say there's a 90% chance you ARE a white guy! lol!

Either way, you can wear whatever you want. It's a pretty free country. Especially since the Confederacy was crushed by the North.

• why not? its just a flag? whats the confederacy im from Canada haha

• I don't think so, it will automatically turn into a Jamaican flag bikini if it senses black girl's skin.

What Girls Said 7

• are you serious, how many times are you doing to ask the same thing, but in a different scenario?

• LOL. Trolling on expert level?

• Go ahead if you want. But if I saw you and knew you only wanted to get it to get a white guy that would be a bit ridiculous

• Wear it if you wanna.

• You can wear whatever you want. A little odd to wear it just because you like white guys, though...

• You can wear whatever you want.

• It's a bit ironic, no doubt.
    I don't think a confederate flag would automatically attract white men though, haha!
    Hmm, oxymoron.