Is 40000 $ enough?I have some questions below?

Girls i have 40000 $ and i want to decorate my unborn child is room and i don't know what should i do
I want a very beautiful neutral colour for a baby and i want i want someone to tell me if i can put some toys or not in the room?
1- what colour i should paint the wall?
2- Where can i a beautiful furniture for a babies?
3- what about books and stories or it's so early for it?
I want my lucky baby live the most beautiful life and have everything.

I thought 40000 not enough to decorate the room because i have no experience in that and there's no one can help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• use some of the money on the room decoration and stuff..instead save most of it for ur child's secure and safe future, invest it somewhere where u think would profit you the most..cuz at this point in ur childs life, he/she won't even remember that u did all this and used up a lot of money..instead set up a trust fund or something, maybe for his/her college..hope it helps and to answer ur question i guess 2-3 grand would be enough for the room decoration and maybe its a bit cliche but i would like u to paint pink if its a girl and lol well blue if its a boy..god bless :)

What Guys Said 5

• Do you have any idea at all how much money 40K is? Do you realize that a large part of the population will never have that much money in their entire life?

Instead of your rich daddy just handing you that kind of money, he should have made you go to work at McDonalds for minimum wage for a couple years to learn the value of money. He's not doing you any good at all by giving you that much money. He's hurting you by doing that, not helping you.

I give you credit for recognizing good advice though. JellyBeans is right that you should invest it. But you really seriously need to learn the value of money.

• Why you telling me that?
      It's not just any baby! This is my baby and he should have the best room in the whole world!

• Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion

• I wish I had 40,000 to drop on a room... lol I'd make my room look like Bioshock.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...62539!Apartment.jpg

Underwater city for those of you that don't know lol.

• We spend maybe $800 on my boys room and it came out awesome! We did a jungle baby theme and everyone loved it!

• No prob :)

• $40,000 is enough to buy a small house honey. You could decorate a mansion with that kind of money

• We did ours on much less that that. The room was light green and white with a classic Winnie the pooh theme. Wall clings can make a huge difference and they do not cost much. You can even find one with a great book quote or something. We went fender neutral as well... Glad we did as another baby is almost here.

• Well i don't care about money i want my baby to be happy in her/his room and i want something beautiful so that's all i care about here

What Girls Said 4

• Pastel colors are nice to have, in yellows and greens
    There are tons of baby stores and online places
    When you go to the store, you can shop in the book lane and see what type you like
    Its all subjective

• You could buy a HOUSE with that much...I'm sure you'll be fine lol...

• Have you found out the gender of the baby yet?

There are some interesting web sites that provide sample images of rooms painted and decorated to suit a certain need. It might give you an idea what you want to put in or have in the room.

For an unisex room, pale pastel blue for the walls.

• If you have really no clue, you can always look up an interior designer consultant to provide you better ideas

• 40K is more than enough to design a nursery room.

• Thank you honey

• Are you trying to make me look bad, because you have a lot of money to spend on ONE childs room? I spend like less than 300 on my child room :(

• Oh my god why you say that to me? I don't mean anything when i asked this question!
      It's the truth i need some opinions to help me
      That's everything.

• That's good :)

• I remembered my ex boyfriend 😢😢😢😢😢😢