What's everyone opinion on lip rings?

I like the way they look, there pretty hot actually, but I think it would be weird to kiss somebody with one. Its the only reason why I didn't get one, cause since I thought that then why wouldn't others?

But what about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had my lip pierced for almost four years, and I usually wear a ring, but not always. It's never gotten in the way of kissing for me, and I've never had any complaints. I've also kissed other people with lip piercings and it really doesn't make that much of a difference. They're fun to bite and tug on if you're into that. If the person you're kissing [or you, in this case] has fuller lips and wears a ring that fits snugly and isn't huge, then you hardly even notice it because there's already plenty else to work with.

But I wouldn't be too quick to make out with someone whose main opinion of something I'm really into is, "Ew no." So I wouldn't worry about it. Do what YOU want, and don't worry about anyone else. Anyone worth your time won't write you off completely just because you have a piercing.

What Guys Said 3

• If I am honest I find them repulsive. Totally disgusting. But that's just me.

• Its not for everyone.

• As a guy, I DON'T think they're hott...at all. I'm happy you didn't get one. Sometimes, I'll see a girl & think "wow! She's cute. Oh...she's got a lip piercing. Crud."

What Girls Said 8

• i have a labret piercing, but it doesn't effect kissing at all. I think lip rings are really hot on guys. I've kissed a couple guys that had them, and it's actually pretty cool... nothing weird about it at all :)

• I don't like how they look. It's not my thing at all.

• Honestly, I have a thing for guys with lip rings.

They definitely don't look good on everyone though.

• I think way too many people are starting to get them. There are some people that can pull them off really good but it just seems to me like everyone at my school had one.

• I think it's pretty hott on guys, but it just depends on the guy's style.

I want one (:

• Not my thing.

• For me it depends on the guys style. If he everyday style is something that goes good with the lip ring then I think it's hot. If his style is like athletic or something and he as one then I don't like it because it seems he is trying to fit in or be someone he's not.

• eek. I've been wanting a stud on the corner of my lip...not a ring but a stud. I love that on girls! go for it! I hear it makes no difference when you kiss, my best friend has one