Guys , what do you prefer ,,,,,?

Curly hair or wavy hair or straight hair?
What do you find attractive ,

Most Helpful Guy

• Wavy Hair. Although, I have found that if a woman has Curly hair she want's straight hair and visa versa. In the end, confidence in yourself is what matters, how do you get confidence? Be productive, be fit, and stay active!

What Guys Said 13

• This has been asked hundreds of times on here. Just style your hair in various ways and figure out which style YOU think looks best on you. But don't stick with that style at all times. Change it every once in a while to keep yourself looking interesting.

• Wavy hair, straight hair, and curly hair generally in that order. But honestly, there are some girls who have it put together in all three of those groups and they have it going on.

• I think all of the above look nice

• It all depends on what looks nice on the girl.

• I like a little bit of wave in the hair, but don't get too crazy.

• I have no preference. Depends on how good it looks on the girl.

• Curly hair is nice but juz dont do it too often. Once in a while is kool wif meh

• long straight hair!

• straight silky hair

• Some girls can pull off curly or wavy I prefer straight.

• For my taste wavy hair

• I truly have no preference. I have known some incredibly beautiful women with straight hair, some with wavy hair and some with tight, kinky curls.

It's about the woman, not her hair.

• Knew a girl in school who crimped her hair. Does anyone do that anymore? It was sexy.

• Lol i do that almost everyday ,

• Lol, I'm almost shocked that you actually know the name of the style.

But yes I do from time to time

• I believe I asked her, I had a hugely crush on her

What Girls Said 2

• 00ellis is right and deserves MH.

He gave his opinion, spoke the truth, and gave a word of advice.

Oh and I know I'm not a guy but my hair is naturally curly and medium length, but I like it when its straight and long sometimes with some curls but not curly.

• If a girl is pretty, she is pretty no matter what kind of hair she has especially when the girl can always straighten or wave her hair.