What could I do to improve my appearance? All genders welcome :)?

Hair, makeup, clothing, whatever :) Any advice from any gender is wonderful
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89995807@N07/

I look a bit better in person than photos but these are decent I think

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I honestly like your photos with less make up better. I think you are absolutely stunning natural. You don't need to change one thing. Breath taking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would do nothing you look beautiful as you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow..nothing. your gorgeous. What incredible eyes. move to michigan and date me...

0|1
    0|0
  • You look great. Smile more. Have a happy face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure what is with the flowers in your hair in all the picks lmao. Otherwise, you have a very pure, innocent beauty about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see anything you could change. then again, im a guy, and girls will know a little better about what you could change, but even the girls who've answered have said dont change a thing. i looked and looked but found nothing right away. do you feel like you could change something specific?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing you are perfect just the way you are you are really hot I am not just saying that. Beautiful seductive eyes and nice body.

0|0
    0|0
  • If them pics are you , i like your appearance at rate 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. You've pretty much maxed out your genetic limit. Good job on that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Spot on comment. Body is in check. Clothing style in check. Makeup not overdone. I don't see any other improvements that can be made.

• of course I am :P

• I think that you look lovely already. How do you normally dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean up yo room! haha jk you look good especially in this pic.

www.flickr.com/photos/89995807@N07/13390777855/

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha well I just cleaned it completely the other day so I'll check that off :)

• You don't have to change a thing, you look really gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get more dimples

0|0
    0|0
  • nose job. no offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are unbelievably gorgeous, the camera loves you apparently.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You're beautiful. Try smiling more (:
    You need more volume on top. Maybe hair extensions can help on the bottom. You have a good sense of fashion, so no problem (: also, define your eyebrows a bit more, just not too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! The volume thing is totally true- I don't spend lots of time on my hair so I'll pay more attention to that. Brows are super important, thanks for pointing it out :)

• you are pretty !

0|0
    0|0
  • You're sooo pretty...but I would say side swooped bangs, I think you'd look really cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to change anything. Only trim your hair.
    You are beautiful

0|0
    0|1
  • you're stunning, i dont think there's anything you need to improve

0|0
    0|1
  • Why do you feel the need to improve your appearance?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just don't like to stay in the same place for too long, I always want to do better, I don't know I've always treated life this way :)

• Umm...nothing LOL

0|0
    0|1
  • Nothing
    Ur cayoot

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe just get a nose reduction and a boob job...other than that, everything is good! :)

0|0
    0|1
    • Thanks so much for the honesty! I'm actually only in high school though (messed up the age thing when I signed up) so I can't pay for plastic surgery, and my boobs are still growing

• Obviously, you were fishing for compliments and I just made those comments because your posting came across as narcissistic. You are a pretty girl and I am sure that you knew that...enjoy growing up!

• I'm sorry if I came across as full of myself! I really don't mean to. I just wanted to improve my appearance, I didn't say whether I thought I was pretty or not. Thank you!

• you're gorgeous as you are! omg what i can't even, the things I would do to look like you do! you're beautiful xxx

0|0
    0|0