What could I do to improve my appearance? All genders welcome :)?

Hair, makeup, clothing, whatever :) Any advice from any gender is wonderful
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89995807@N07/

I look a bit better in person than photos but these are decent I think

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I honestly like your photos with less make up better. I think you are absolutely stunning natural. You don't need to change one thing. Breath taking.

• i would do nothing you look beautiful as you are.

• Wow..nothing. your gorgeous. What incredible eyes. move to michigan and date me...

• You look great. Smile more. Have a happy face.

• I am not sure what is with the flowers in your hair in all the picks lmao. Otherwise, you have a very pure, innocent beauty about yourself.

• I don't really see anything you could change. then again, im a guy, and girls will know a little better about what you could change, but even the girls who've answered have said dont change a thing. i looked and looked but found nothing right away. do you feel like you could change something specific?

• Nothing you are perfect just the way you are you are really hot I am not just saying that. Beautiful seductive eyes and nice body.

• If them pics are you , i like your appearance at rate 10

• Nothing. You've pretty much maxed out your genetic limit. Good job on that.

• Spot on comment. Body is in check. Clothing style in check. Makeup not overdone. I don't see any other improvements that can be made.

• of course I am :P

• I think that you look lovely already. How do you normally dress?

• Clean up yo room! haha jk you look good especially in this pic.

www.flickr.com/photos/89995807@N07/13390777855/

• Haha well I just cleaned it completely the other day so I'll check that off :)

• You don't have to change a thing, you look really gorgeous.

• Get more dimples

• nose job. no offense.

• You are unbelievably gorgeous, the camera loves you apparently.

What Girls Said 10

• You're beautiful. Try smiling more (:
    You need more volume on top. Maybe hair extensions can help on the bottom. You have a good sense of fashion, so no problem (: also, define your eyebrows a bit more, just not too much.

• Thank you! The volume thing is totally true- I don't spend lots of time on my hair so I'll pay more attention to that. Brows are super important, thanks for pointing it out :)

• you are pretty !

• You're sooo pretty...but I would say side swooped bangs, I think you'd look really cute :)

• No need to change anything. Only trim your hair.
    You are beautiful

• you're stunning, i dont think there's anything you need to improve

• Why do you feel the need to improve your appearance?

• I just don't like to stay in the same place for too long, I always want to do better, I don't know I've always treated life this way :)

• Umm...nothing LOL

• Nothing
    Ur cayoot

• Maybe just get a nose reduction and a boob job...other than that, everything is good! :)

• Thanks so much for the honesty! I'm actually only in high school though (messed up the age thing when I signed up) so I can't pay for plastic surgery, and my boobs are still growing

• Obviously, you were fishing for compliments and I just made those comments because your posting came across as narcissistic. You are a pretty girl and I am sure that you knew that...enjoy growing up!

• I'm sorry if I came across as full of myself! I really don't mean to. I just wanted to improve my appearance, I didn't say whether I thought I was pretty or not. Thank you!

• you're gorgeous as you are! omg what i can't even, the things I would do to look like you do! you're beautiful xxx